jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tradesports.com Coming BAck TO USA Markets

Hello!

This is just a quick note to introduce - or should I say reintroduce - you to Tradesports.com.

A brand new version of Tradesports.com has just begun public beta testing and we'd love you to sign-up, sign-in and give it a try. The new Tradesports.com offers skill-based fantasy sports contests and is available exclusively to US customers. You can play free contests while you learn - and then move up to contests with entry fees and real cash prizes.

The press have had a peek at what we're doing. Here is what they've had to say so far:

Business Insider

Forbes

Motley Fool

If you head over to Tradesports.com and add your name to the waiting list, we'll get back to you quickly with an exclusive access code (along with a special code that gives five of your friends immediate access as well).
    Kind regards,

Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines
    Cookie Monster's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9852

Small difference, instead of being an exchange on probabilities (sports, politics, stocks), it will be fantasy sports contests. Doh.

basket33
    basket33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Just the restriction are way off imo, having to trade multi markets of same game makes impossible to trade Value like with live betting, but of course still people will love it...
    Imo with this restriction skill is eliminated!?

To get started on Tradesports, players pick a sporting event or “contest”—such as tonight’s Raptors-Nets game—pay an entry fee, and then receive fantasy money to buy and sell shares in prediction contracts, aka stocks, for that event. These contracts can be about anything from overall game outcomes to specific player performances. In tonight’s Raptors-Nets game, for example, the stocks include: “Nets to win,” “Nets to win by more than 4.5 pts,” “Over 191.5 total points scored in game,” and “Deron Williams to have more than 7.5 assists.”

In each contest, there are preset amounts that players can win. For the Raptors-Nets game, a $2 entry fee starts you with 50,000 fantasy dollars for trading. The person that racks up the most money buying and selling contracts will win $20 (of real money). As the real sporting event progresses, you can see the last trade price and the current volume of each prediction contract.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/..._athletic.html

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

In each contest, there are preset amounts that players can win. For the Raptors-Nets game, a $2 entry fee starts you with 50,000 fantasy dollars for trading. The person that racks up the most money buying and selling contracts will win $20 (of real money).
    So you're blind to the number of people you're competing against, and they pay you as if there were ten (or eleven to give them fair juice) others? They must think U.S. players are idiots. Fantasy sports only offer -125, but at least you know what you're up against.

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

Sounds dumb. I was hoping it was a real market like on matchbook.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

The site also limits how many people can join each contest, capping entrants in the Raptors-Nets betting to 20.
    So they can take in $40 and pay out $18 (I'm assuming you don't get your fee refunded if you happen to win). It's just absurd, especially while they're in beta and should be incentivizing early adopters.

jjgold

The old tradesports was ok for a while and then closed or left market

I have no idea what happened. I think it was based out of Ireland

winterice
    winterice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

Any other feedback on this site ? Players please start bugging Bookmaker and they will bring some type of exchange back !

jjgold

Exchanges massive failures in USA

That's why you do not see them

No demand other than handful of guys

America dumb bettors

ferndog
    ferndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1731

The new TS is like playing a 3team parlay but it's a little different. Props are what is different. An example tonite i have thunder to win & ovr plus clippers not to win by more than 3.5 pts. If those 3 hit then i can win. I just have to place in the top 3 to win. I could have played Durant to score less than 39.5 pts or for him to score over 24.5pts as an example. You can play live betting or pre game which locks after the game starts. Most of the times if you hit 3 w/o missing u should win.

winterice
    winterice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

Who the heck wants a 3 team parlay with terrible odds ? If i wanted that i would go to Delaware and bet their crappy parlays ! I want a real betting exchange and many other americans want one also.

jjgold

We will give it a try I guess??