salgbk
    salgbk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bookmaker getting me really pissed off.

Beyond pissed off with these cocksuckers.

Been with them about 8 years and the past three weeks to a month they've been penetrating around with me. I love placing wagers on soccer livebetting; I make the bulk of my money thru that sport and that way with the bets I like.

So I'd say the past three weeks they've completely taken away la liga, bundesliga, premier league and serie a from the live betting option and only put the bullshit leagues for live betting like Croatian leagues Serbian leagues and some other garbage ones where I wouldn't put a penny on it.

When the games are on I'll purposely come on here to read the soccer section and see people are throwing in love bets on these leagues during the game with cockmaker. I'll go to some other sites as well and see people throwing in live bets also thru these jerkoffs. So I called them yesterday because champions league was on yesterday and the day before and I couldn't bet the games live. So someone I forget their name tells me they're having technical issues with the live betting I said for past three weeks?!? She said yes we hope to have it up FOR YOU soon. He said you like personally for me. I've hit them up for cash the past 12 weeks in a row and I've collected within three days **. Every week.

So my question is do you guys have the option on the weekends to bet all the big soccer leagues live bet? And also do you think they're not allowing me to bet the live bets because I've been doing well with it? I know they're not in business to pay me every week but I earned all of that money the same way I've lost at time and reupped my account. Also I don't know if this will help but let's say I place a bet before the game starts on a soccer line and the game is not goin the way I planned I'll hedge my bet in live betting. Does that play an issue?

I'm looking to get away from them because it's really pissin me off and once I'm pissed off when I don't see those options in live betting Saturday and Sunday it throws me all out of whack. I really don't want to go to another book because they've always paid never had any issues with then about that but this is really truly pissing me the penetrate off. I can't stand it. Thanks for your help guys.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Hi,

Welcome to SBR forum.

We don't have any other feedback on file concerning availability of soccer in live betting. You are free to write in with your account number if you'd like SBR to help look into it for you.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

i asked a buddy of mine who plays with those crooks....he says that live soccer is available to him now granted he doesn't play much if any soccer..he told me there were lots of selections for the live soccer so I assume they had la liga etc.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Are you saying they limited YOUR account specifically on these games? I find that ridiculously hard to believe. Soccer limits are much lower compared to other sports.

salgbk
    salgbk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post
    Are you saying they limited YOUR account specifically on these games? I find that ridiculously hard to believe. Soccer limits are much lower compared to other sports.
    No they haven't limited anything. They've completely taken away the live betting on the games for me. I don't even have the options like I used to. There's no games to wager on at all. I wish they would've just limited me on the games at least I would still have action and make some damn money off it but I can't even do that.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by salgbk View Post
    No they haven't limited anything. They've completely taken away the live betting on the games for me. I don't even have the options like I used to. There's no games to wager on at all. I wish they would've just limited me on the games at least I would still have action and make some damn money off it but I can't even do that.
    So you can get into live betting but can't get the big time soccer games? Do you see baseball and basketball live lines?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I doubt your banned, at times live betting has tech issues at usa related books

try on weekend and report back