easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Why does 5dimes have so many line errors?

Of course every book makes errors with lines from time to time but 5dimes has them consistently, especially with live wagers and 2nd half wagers. Their have been multiple times where they had a line error and I wasn't able to bet the game. They either have too few people working and their rushing making lines or their simply careless, as the errors with their lines never seem to end regardless of what the sport.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6225

it is costa rican bookie what you expect
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lecubs28

Spacefrog
    Ain't nobody but me
    Spacefrog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Or maybe they are just freerolling you with the line errors...

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

small %

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Of course every book makes errors with lines from time to time but 5dimes has them consistently, especially with live wagers and 2nd half wagers. Their have been multiple times where they had a line error and I wasn't able to bet the game. They either have too few people working and their rushing making lines or their simply careless, as the errors with their lines never seem to end regardless of what the sport.
    pick up the phone and ask them about it

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

They are so full of shit it makes me sick....I played a prop bet at under 8 (-30) everywhere else had under 7.5 (-15) and they say I bet into a bad line & cancel it...sick stuff

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Tony is setting you guys up

Keep taking shot at the line errors so Tony can close your account and keep all your money