nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

what books limit you usa friendly

How much do you have to win before they limit you/toss you..if you bet 100 per game..will they limit you to less?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

None

A few in UK might though after a while

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    How much do you have to win before they limit you/toss you..if you bet 100 per game..will they limit you to less?
    Betmania. After a guarantee of raising my limits and not limiting me if i finally deposit there they limited me after 1 bet and flat out lied. After that i have gotten tons of phone calls trying to get me to deposit after screwing me over from them and their sister site Skybook. I told them i wanted my account cancelled and to stop calling me . They have since not respected my wishes and continue to call and have still not shut my account down.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

nobody is going to limit a 100 dollar player...thats the definition of a recreational player.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

how much would u have to bet like at 5dimes for them to limnit you...

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

how much would u have to bet like at 5dimes for them to limnit you...
    its not about how much you bet, its about how much you win. I have been with 5dimes for quite a few years now and even though their by far the book I'm up the most with I don't think I was ever in danger of getting limited. 5dimes actually very rarely limit you unless you take shots at them like betting bad lines continuously.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    its not about how much you bet, its about how much you win. I have been with 5dimes for quite a few years now and even though their by far the book I'm up the most with I don't think I was ever in danger of getting limited. 5dimes actually very rarely limit you unless you take shots at them like betting bad lines continuously.
    Bad lines? I don't consider playing steam to be playing bad lines, but if you do that 5Dimes will definitely limit you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Betting steam means nothing and no idea why books would limit you for that, your still going to lose everything.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

pretty sure you don't need to worry about getting limited

mr.ed
    mr.ed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4218

If you are betting only $100 a game and are worried about being limited, you must be really good. But if you are really good, why are you betting only $100 a game?

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Betting steam means nothing and no idea why books would limit you for that, your still going to lose everything.
    Clueless post.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

You can be limited even with a negative balance at the Book. They do limit you by the weak lines that you are taking.