duranss2
    duranss2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

lsbet suck

hi,im new and i just want to share with you humiliation with lsbet

i have register play some time get bonus rollover what i need to complet terms (odds sucks)
    make withdrawal but then its start problems.they ask me

• Color copy of your Passport (including signature page) or your government-issued picture ID
    • Screenshot of your Skrill (MoneyBookers) account
    • Copy of Utility Bill not older than 3 moths with your current address
    • Bank Statement not older than 3 moths

ok i have send them this,but no money

i have got 2nd mail
    We would like to inform you, that in order to proceed your withdrawal request, you need to send us a picture of yourself holding ID or Passport as well as printed page with your account number. Please send the requested documents to kyc@LSbet.com. Only after we receive these documents, your account will be closed permanently and respective notification letter will be sent to you.

hehehee i have negote with this,looking like criminal butt money is in they hand so i need to do this.
    i have ask frend to take picture of mee holding id card and send them

and today i got this : We would like to inform you, that in order to proceed your withdrawal request, you need to send us a picture of yourself holding printed page with your account number

meeeen penetrate them end bonus of 46 eur

this is for you lsbet goood comercial

duranss2
    duranss2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

NEW NEWS ITS NOT FINISH
    after sending pictures of me with username i have got
    Thank you for your quick response.
    We have received all the required documents and your account is now verified and approved.
    Please be assured that your personal information and payment details are subject to our strict Information Security requirements

now im waiting money but heare we go again

In order to be able to withdraw, please send us a picture with your account number, not your username

loool