coa1983
    coa1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

377bet no payout

Hi all, any use 377bet? I withdraw 1200 EUR 7 days ago. On Live chat everyday identical messages: "I send your problem departments, I send mail my manager but not received answer...."

spirosrho
    spirosrho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by coa1983 View Post
    Hi all, any use 377bet? I withdraw 1200 EUR 7 days ago. On Live chat everyday identical messages: "I send your problem departments, I send mail my manager but not received answer...."
    same thing happend to me they steal 400 euros from me triing find ways not to give my cashout this site must be in red list and close .for the rest of u do not deposit even 1 euro to this site ,play for fun.

virtozo
    virtozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

they have 100% bonus use oddsmatrix...big chance they are scam bookie like mobibet.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

I know im being a douche for saying this but i just have to say it

with books like pinnacle, sbo, bet365, william hill and betvictor, anyone that deposits at generic books with web addresses picked by random number generators deserve to lose their money

if a stranger walks up to you and says, give me 200 euros and ill give you a 400 euro balance and ill take your bets, would you give him the money? its exactly the same thing, just because the stranger has a web address doesnt make him trustworthy, it takes 15 dollars and 10 minutes to set it up and anyone can do it, even a 6 year old with his moms card

they didnt steal your money, you got greedy and took a big risk, it didnt pay off, learn from your mistake and move on