Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

This is a very dodgy book, one that I used to wager with heavily. In my experience, they made quite a sizeable amount of errors, usually in the area of grading errors. They also credited my account twice on a winning wager, basically giving me a couple extra thousand dollars. Better yet, I repeatedly attempted to inform of them of their error, and was quite happy that they refused to respond.

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MLogan View Post
    I was stolen in the worst way ever

I played on the live volleyball game EA Patron - Iraklis

I bet on Iraklis when they had advantage at the odds 1.45 (550*1.45)
    Then, for my unfortune, Patron regain the loss ground and I bet the remain of my balance on Patron (325*1.8)

The match ended with Patron winning the 3rd set 25-21

After the end, they voided my winning bet !!
    they refunded my 325 and the lost bet remained lost of course

When confronted, the operator said it was because of late betting and the respective department decided

Please believe me, it wasn't late
    I don't know what proof can help, I have the time of my bet (print screen attached)

Formerly all books needs some explanation to void bets they donīt like.
    But nowadays they dont need a explanation. They void every bet they donīt like for no reason. Thatīs buiseness!
    Points Awarded:

MLogan gave moonbeam 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Cyntax
    Cyntax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Hybris View Post
    I just never livebet, and I have no problems with expekt. Sorry for your loss...
    QFT!
    Never livebetting! Not at any site.
    Livebetting = asking for trouble.

protein
    protein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

Expekt offers good lines but they suck with their limits.

cristianbet
    cristianbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

I'd say this is indeed a shit book
    Points Awarded:

MLogan gave cristianbet 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jimakos
    jimakos's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would say that 1.80 EA Patron to win the Match with 2-0 Sets is a bad line for 1.45-1.60 pre-game odds at Iraklis and the score 20-21 at third set. This odds (1.80) for Home team would be for pre-game 1.05-1.15 Odds max.
    Even if the score was 2-1 sets and the fourth set 20-21 sounds like a good value-bet at home team at 1.80 for me.
    Did you ask from cs to grade the bet with lower odds? i.e. a 1.50-1.60 odds?

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

What are the limits currently like a expertk bet?

I don't like the system that they were using in the past.

You place a bet and a small part is automatically accepted and the rest gets referred a trader and you are notified if it is accepted or not.

How much do they hold on say tennis without going through a trader?

jimakos

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post

I don't like the system that they were using in the past.

You place a bet and a small part is automatically accepted and the rest gets referred a trader and you are notified if it is accepted or not.

How much do they hold on say tennis without going through a trader?
    At pregame betting goes the way you say. Their traiders will say if the rest of the wager will be accepted or not (or part of the wager).
    At live betting they accept only the amount they like and the rest is auto-rejected for example 550 Euros at reasonable odds around 1.70 - 2.50.
    At bigger odds they accept smaller wagers like 50 Euros at 12.00 Odds.
    At some smaller leagues they play live, smaller limits may apply at around 138(?!) Euros at odds even 1.05-1.15.
    Note that they let you bet again if the odds have been changed!

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

expekt is a ****ing joke... i've won 1500€ and got limited... now I can only place 14, sometimes 28€... if i want to place higher stakes, their joke-department wants to check it and 9 out of 10 times won't allow the stake i want to place...
    Points Awarded:

MLogan gave Mexes 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MLogan
    MLogan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jimakos View Post
    I would say that 1.80 EA Patron to win the Match with 2-0 Sets is a bad line for 1.45-1.60 pre-game odds at Iraklis and the score 20-21 at third set. This odds (1.80) for Home team would be for pre-game 1.05-1.15 Odds max.
    Even if the score was 2-1 sets and the fourth set 20-21 sounds like a good value-bet at home team at 1.80 for me.
    Did you ask from cs to grade the bet with lower odds? i.e. a 1.50-1.60 odds?
    well obviously you haven't understand anything but of course your opinion is against me
    do you even know how many sets are played in volleyball ?

anyway i'll make it simple for you:

both my bets were on the 3rd set

jimakos

well obviously you haven't understand anything but of course your opinion is against me
    do you even know how many sets are played in volleyball ?

anyway i'll make it simple for you:

both my bets were on the 3rd set
    Read my post carefully and you will see what I wrote!

You placed your first bet at 18:08 CET at livebetting at the third set. The second bet at 18:15 CET after the Iraklis lost his advantage on third set and after the trader of expekt woke up and saw that he was still offering 1.80 for EA Patron to win and you want your bet to stand?

This odds is like OVER/UNDER 2.50 GOALS @1.90 FOR OVER WITH 2-1 CURRENT SCORE.

Even 1.30 would be a generous offer for EA Patron to win at 19-20 and 2-0 SET.

yobinad
    yobinad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sad to see a situation like that at Expekt. I use this book for years, and never had a problem, a good book for me.

kiwi
    kiwi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    They let me place between 2 and 10 Euro - when I still used them...

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

I've actually placed hundreds of bets at Expekt and never had a problem. They often accept my stakes as well. Very satisfied with them.

MLogan

Read my post carefully and you will see what I wrote!

You placed your first bet at 18:08 CET at livebetting at the third set. The second bet at 18:15 CET after the Iraklis lost his advantage on third set and after the trader of expekt woke up and saw that he was still offering 1.80 for EA Patron to win and you want your bet to stand?

This odds is like OVER/UNDER 2.50 GOALS @1.90 FOR OVER WITH 2-1 CURRENT SCORE.

Even 1.30 would be a generous offer for EA Patron to win at 19-20 and 2-0 SET.
    I think you have no idea about Greek Volleyball or volleyball in general and think if a team leads by 2-0 should won the 3rd set easily
    I suggest watching more volleyball matches from Italy and Greece

http://oddsandstats.com/ea-patron-vs-iraklis/e/1631564/
    these are the pre-match odds

anyway you said "This odds (1.80) for Home team would be for pre-game 1.05-1.15 Odds max."

so no more reason to argue, you have your own private reasons to defend this shit book

MLogan

Quote Originally Posted by Jaug View Post
    I've actually placed hundreds of bets at Expekt and never had a problem. They often accept my stakes as well. Very satisfied with them.
    live bets? what stakes?
    please post some prints
    thank you

MLogan

Quote Originally Posted by yobinad View Post
    Sad to see a situation like that at Expekt. I use this book for years, and never had a problem, a good book for me.
    yes i know you don;t have any problems with any bookie
    half of your posts here are "i don;t have a problem with that bookie"
    thank you, have a nice day

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

MLogan, it's pretty pointless taking out your frustrations on other posters.

Did you file an SBR complaint? Or a complaint with Bookmakersreview? Or with the LGA? Those are your best chances of a remedy, and getting either your winnings or getting the bet graded at the "correct" odds. But, given what has already been said in this thread re whether this was a bad line, you might want to let it go and make money elsewhere.

MLogan

well no, since expekt offered no proof i bet on a wrong line.
    and the id**ts here saying i did had no clue what are talking about

MLogan

yes complaint filled long time ago, received no response
    Last edited by MLogan; 02-23-10 at 12:59 PM. Reason: .

ararat2010
    ararat2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

will stay away from un-Expekt...

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes complaint filled long time ago, received no response
    With Bookmakersreview as well? The guy that runs it is quite professional, and seems to know quite a few in the Euro-focused industry. If you haven't filed there, I would suggest you do so. Don't think I can post a link here, but you can easily google it.

The LGA may also be slightly better than nothing; they seem to have been a little more interventionist lately.

If you want to pursue it, I don't think you need to wait for proof from Expekt that the line was bad before you do anything further. Rather, you should file the disputes on the assumption that the line was good - include any info you can find on the available lines elsewhere at the same time as you placed your bet. I think various websites offer historical info on line changes at particular websites, but I'm afraid I have no clue what those websites are. Expekt will then either (1) need to proof to the relevant body that the line was bad or (2) pay you or (3) ignore the relevant body.

MLogan

Quote Originally Posted by AimingHigh View Post
    With Bookmakersreview as well? The guy that runs it is quite professional, and seems to know quite a few in the Euro-focused industry. If you haven't filed there, I would suggest you do so. Don't think I can post a link here, but you can easily google it.

The LGA may also be slightly better than nothing; they seem to have been a little more interventionist lately.

If you want to pursue it, I don't think you need to wait for proof from Expekt that the line was bad before you do anything further. Rather, you should file the disputes on the assumption that the line was good - include any info you can find on the available lines elsewhere at the same time as you placed your bet. I think various websites offer historical info on line changes at particular websites, but I'm afraid I have no clue what those websites are. Expekt will then either (1) need to proof to the relevant body that the line was bad or (2) pay you or (3) ignore the relevant body.
    Dear Aiminghing,

LGA - no response after all this time, they just acknowledged receive my complaint but haven't received any other response
    SBR - no response
    Bookmakers review did took my problem seriously and degraded this bookmaker
    Yes, maybe it comes as a surprise for some here, but BMR decided in favour for me:

You can read more about it here http://www.bookmakersreview.com/Ratings_History/10512/

jimakos

I think you have no idea about Greek Volleyball or volleyball in general and think if a team leads by 2-0 should won the 3rd set easily
    I suggest watching more volleyball matches from Italy and Greece

http://oddsandstats.com/ea-patron-vs-iraklis/e/1631564/
    these are the pre-match odds

anyway you said "This odds (1.80) for Home team would be for pre-game 1.05-1.15 Odds max."

so no more reason to argue, you have your own private reasons to defend this shit book
    MLogan... Either you don't want to understand what I am saying or you can not understand what I am saying (because it's against you?)

The link you pasted is from a comparison odds site in english. I am also providing another one in my native language in GREEK. Μαλάκα.

http://www.oxybet.com/ea-patron-vs-iraklis/e/1631564/

Your link also confirms what I wrote here at my previous posts... The pre-game odds for Ηρακλής (in greek) were 1.45-1.55max.
    The odds 1.80 you placed your bet at the third set would be correct for a pre-game odds for Iraklis 1.05-1.15max.
    Find a traider (bwin has many) and ask him what odds they will give you for Home Team to win with 2-0 current set score and 19-20 at the third in a pre-game odds for Away Team 1.45-1.55. You will bet at 1.30 only if Iraklis is HEAVILY BACKED. 1.20 would be nice for you and the traider-bookmaker.
    I also had a pre-game bet 300 euros at 1.50 for Iraklis to win.
    You also lied about the odds other bookmakers had because I was thinking of betting the EA PATRON at livebetting at third set intermission.
    Noone was offering 1.70 not even 1.60 was in offer.
    The time you placed your first bet was when Iraklis had sure advantage to take the third set by 5-6 points (If i can remember correctly).
    MLongan = expekt the worst.
    Try finding the cure for this type of illness you have!!!

MLogan

MLogan... Either you don't want to understand what I am saying or you can not understand what I am saying (because it's against you?)

The link you pasted is from a comparison odds site in english. I am also providing another one in my native language in GREEK. Μαλάκα.

http://www.oxybet.com/ea-patron-vs-iraklis/e/1631564/

Your link also confirms what I wrote here at my previous posts... The pre-game odds for Ηρακλής (in greek) were 1.45-1.55max.
    The odds 1.80 you placed your bet at the third set would be correct for a pre-game odds for Iraklis 1.05-1.15max.
    Find a traider (bwin has many) and ask him what odds they will give you for Home Team to win with 2-0 current set score and 19-20 at the third in a pre-game odds for Away Team 1.45-1.55. You will bet at 1.30 only if Iraklis is HEAVILY BACKED. 1.20 would be nice for you and the traider-bookmaker.
    I also had a pre-game bet 300 euros at 1.50 for Iraklis to win.
    You also lied about the odds other bookmakers had because I was thinking of betting the EA PATRON at livebetting at third set intermission.
    Noone was offering 1.70 not even 1.60 was in offer.
    The time you placed your first bet was when Iraklis had sure advantage to take the third set by 5-6 points (If i can remember correctly).
    MLongan = expekt the worst.
    Try finding the cure for this type of illness you have!!!
    haha you very funny man

or very handy for sportbook should I say
    but I think it is you who didn't understand this problem
    I will repeat it to you, since it seems you are confused that I bet on EA PATRON at intermission to win the match, please read carefully you might miss it:

BOTH MY BETS WERE ON WHO WILL WIN THE 3RD SET!
    BOTH MY BETS WERE PLACED DURING THE 3RD SET

1.80 to win the set for a team who had 2.50 pre-match odds and was still lead by 1point and break in the current set is pretty decent,

please go watch some more volleyball live betting, maybe it comes as a surprise for you but in-play volleyball offers more than who will win the match
    Oh, and learn the differences between Intermission and time-out, there are 2 different things

Regards!

jimakos

I played on the live volleyball game EA Patron - Iraklis

I bet on Iraklis when they had advantage at the odds 1.45 (550*1.45)
    Where do you say that you placed your bets at Who will win the third Set?

You placed 875(550) euros at away team to win the third set? And then 325 at home team to win the third set?
    If I was expekt I would even give you an extra bonus for the vig you give me.

MLogan

Yes, that's what they actually tried to give. The fat scam tried to bribe me with a 5€ bonus

Dear Mr. Loghin,
    Thank you for contacting us at Expekt.com.
    You understand that this is impossible as we talk for Volleyball when odds change a lot every 8-10 sec's.
    The proof is hard to give because of that. But we have added 5 Euro as a bonus for this matter.
    Have a pleasant night and good luck.

Krtica
    Vamos a Ganar !
    Krtica's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AimingHigh View Post
    MLogan, it's pretty pointless taking out your frustrations on other posters.
    Exactly.
    Now to Expekt.

Its well known, that LIVE BETTING you will never do there. Especially not on greek volleyball. Not a single bookie likes someone who is trying LIVE to bet on greek volleyball.
    -Think a bit , are you welcomed by them if you try to bet on that. You cant progress anywhere betting on those live offers even if you hit all of them.
    -Also considering Expekt, even pre game bets are after some time useless to try to take. After some time every +50e (fifthy euro) bet are "under consideration to be accepted" ...
    -So , expekt is good just for beginners.
    -Do not try to bet more than 50e on Expekt , especially not on exotics like described here in this topic.

Gabriel
    Gabriel's Avatar Become A Pro!

any update here?

Kitt3n
    Kitt3n's Avatar Become A Pro!

Weird. I use Bwin and over there it updates automatically.

First 12