easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Consistently losing right back making a withdrawal

After I make a withdrawal on one of my accounts I always go on a losing streak usually lasting 2-3 days. My last 6 withdrawals straight now I've had back to back losing days after a cashout. And its not like I am decreasing my unit size or working with a smaller bankroll, I am usualy only withdrawing my profits. Once again I make a withdrawal last night and before you know it I am down 4.5 units for the day just like that. I tend to be a bit more overconfident after a withdrawal however I am still cautious with my wagers and don't bet anything I normally wouldn't. Anyone been in a similar situation and has any suggestions?

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

don't withdrawal

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Easy. Happens to me all the time. It's all psychological. I've tried to figure out why. The only thing I can come up with... we take a look at the balance when we log in and it's a DROP. It's not a really LOSS but a DROP... and mentally we see it as a loss and not money in hand. It's all confidence. And 100% psychological. Hard to snap out of... the only thing that makes you feel good is win the next 2 after a PO and it sort of changes momentum... but it never works out that way.

easyliving

had another horrible day today, Probably will take the rest of the week to get it all back.

GotGreek
    GotGreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11727

I play with a local,so i dont have that issue but i do chase if i was up and i go on a little losing streak. Its what makes us addicted to gambling, even if you're still up you feel sad and start chasing to get it back. Never ends good.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

your roll has to be able to sustain losing streaks, without feeling as though you have to push all in. If you continually readjust your unit size so that it stays in proportion to your roll, you'll give yourself a better chance. Easier said than done of course. Gl!

GotGreek
    GotGreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11727

New approach, when you cash out next time two or three days off and enjoy some of the winnings. This should make you more relaxed and also mentally give you a feeling you won something.

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by GotGreek View Post
    New approach, when you cash out next time two or three days off and enjoy some of the winnings. This should make you more relaxed and also mentally give you a feeling you won something.
    I would be missing out on alot of action if I took time off. I don't always withdraw on the same day and If I withdraw on a Friday that would mean missing the entire weekend.

easyliving

just requested another payout, likely will lose another 3-4 units night. Gonna be even more cautious than regular making my wagers tonight

Vitothecapper
    Vitothecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 682

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    just requested another payout, likely will lose another 3-4 units night. Gonna be even more cautious than regular making my wagers tonight

Spend half the money!

But something you might need.

Don't gamble it all away.

Follow the general only!

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

There is a saying "scared money never wins" so is it TRUE? well lets say your bank roll is 3 dimes. you take a dime payout to have some fun. now 2k is a smaller amount to play you place two wagers say 200 a piece. bankroll now sitting at 1560 looking a lot smaller than the 3k prior to your withdraw. nerves kick in, in a psychological kind of way because you were sitting with a 3k balance and now it is 1560 available. so all of a sudden you have disrupted the momentum of your run. You may not think it matters but it does. Also keep in mind that while you were winning it was easier because of the reverse effect, the balance kept going up .
    strategy to fix it. set the bar a little higher. Only withdraw when you will leave your balance high enough not worry about your next plays

Yuuuup11
    Update your status
    Yuuuup11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

it's called variance just gotta be smart with the roll management and ride it out

easyliving

went 0-4 with my soccer and baskettball picks in europe can't make this stuff up

easyliving

if anyone is looking for a fade I am taking the Knicks-4 in the NBA tonight

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

I believe people withdraw too much of their bankroll and they use poor money management with what they have left. Basically, if you have 2000 and withdraw 1500, people try to take that last 500 and build it back to 2000 really quickly betting like a crazy man. The result is usually a busted account

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

whatever you believe will happen --- will

solring
    solring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3434

The Cashout Curse Lives Again...

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15064

Man, i happened to me too. I made a Withdraw last Monday, then I hit a losing streak whole week. I guess the next time when i withdraw, i'll take a week or 2 off.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

0-4 is not a big deal , I once got 0-14 now that takes talent