Lugo
    Lugo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marathonbet problems

Hi everybody!
    I've been registered with this bookie on septembet 2013, since october i try to withdraw my winnings but without any result. Firstly they blow my mind with KYC verification, that take is about month, than they restrict my account for bets and told me to withdraw money by bank transfer, not bad... but then, is about 3 weeks bank transfer option was unavailable for me (they told that was technical problem), when they open bank transfer option for me they continue to request new documents and each document approval took 1-2 weeks. Now my account is closed because they no more accept Spain players (I'm from Spain), so I succesfully request bank transfer witdraw on 30 november and still didn't receive my payout. Also on 20 decembre they send me email regarding that they processed my payout request, but i still didn't receive anything, i tried to request transaction details (swift, iban, transaction number), but they told that they will not provide me any details.
    Sorry for my English.

simply
    Update your status
    simply's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

Every day new dispute about Marathon, maybe they have too big sbr rating regarding this. Seems they are now very slow with verification. I have not similar problems earlier, and withdrawals was fastest I ever seen.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It might be same 4 guys making new names up, very suspicions of all new sign ups hammering a book. The do take time in verification and sbr looks into all of them.

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jup JJ u hit bulls eye. Im sure all those guys made some shady business.

Zuz?L
    Zuz?L's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Oh yes. You wanna see my documents too? My shady business is to loose about 600$ and trying to wdr what left on account. You pretty sure so I can sell you this model of running your own business for just $400. Deal?

ardacet8
    ardacet8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5098

Guys can you tell us by which method did you deposit or withdraw funds to/from Marathonbet. I deposited today a small-ish amount, many people here using them as well and no problems heard yet. But all players (from Turkey) are depositing via ecopayz. Maybe they don't dwell into kyc if it's not a cc/dc or bank transfer?
    Last edited by ardacet8; 01-10-14 at 11:32 AM.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38361

This book has very very low limits.

Zuz?L
    Zuz?L's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Hi ardacet. In my case it's V I S A for both sides. So I don't think that's the problem.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Scammers usually discredit many books

Some of course are legit and SBR handles them

dadabet
    dadabet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hi, I want to complain from Marathonbet.com.
    Yesterday there was a game canceled at 188bet.com Goteborg Lokomotiv Plovdiv. 188bet correctly canceled the bets for full time placed pre-match. This is not the case with marathonbet.com. They do not want to cancel the bet and refer to a rule that the game was played at least 80 minutes. This is not ok because there is no official stats when the game was stopped. But it was stopped before the 90 minute. This is why 188bet.com correctly canceled the bet. I have contacted the support of marathon but in vain.

superhans
    superhans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

This is why I dont bet on friendlies. 188bet are in the minority. Had arguments with B365 and Betfair in the past about friendlies ending early. I didn't get the bet voided

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dadabet View Post
    Hi, I want to complain from Marathonbet.com.
    Yesterday there was a game canceled at 188bet.com Goteborg Lokomotiv Plovdiv. 188bet correctly canceled the bets for full time placed pre-match. This is not the case with marathonbet.com. They do not want to cancel the bet and refer to a rule that the game was played at least 80 minutes. This is not ok because there is no official stats when the game was stopped. But it was stopped before the 90 minute. This is why 188bet.com correctly canceled the bet. I have contacted the support of marathon but in vain.
    If they settle the match,then they did played 80+ mins. They have people on all of their matches offered. Do u expect them to be bubble gum shop without exact data.

Same thing happened with this guy bashing 5dimes,Tony and crew found he is fraudster and gave him last opportunity to admit,but in vain like u said.

orku1994
    orku1994's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Same here fastest payouts with skrill and neteller I ve ever seen almost automaticly.

Djurgården
    Djurgården's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

withdrawals very fast until they want your documents. be very careful at Marathonbet...