darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Legends had a longer history and was held in higher esteem. Also, Legends at least sent the balances to Wagerweb.
    I know...with a rollover so if you had 10 grand and were planning on cashing out the next day you were screwed.

The point is your money is never truly safe, although I do agree with you sites like heritage and 5dimes are much safer. I was just making a point that any book can go down, so it's wise to never leave a large enough balance in any of them to effect you negatively. Some people have advantages with smaller books and can profit off of bonuses. Even if sperm wasn't bailed out he profited thousands from them before they stopped paying. I'm not that kind of advantage punter, so I mostly stick with heritage and 5dimes.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Play at top books like heritage , bookmaker, 5 Dimes and Betonline and you do not have these issues

Game over
    LOL I play at all those books u have mentioned and your right no issues. But I have played at many lower end books to add into my game for bonuses which out of so many that i cant even count i have only been screwed by 2. Get a life already and stop feeding bad info out to the public, nothing wrong with spreading out $500-$1000 deposits at a lot of books for bonuses and keep all your serious action to the big books.
    I understand what happened here which sucks but to go around in every thread preaching these things most people already know is just "annoying".

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2451

need an upgrade here IMO....

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    need an upgrade here IMO....

I agree... should be C+

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26581

wasnt sperm kicked out of hr wager?

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    wasnt sperm kicked out of hr wager?
    yes...we discussed this in detail across the street as well.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26581

dont mind me im late to the party. good work by dhi here

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    dont mind me im late to the party. good work by dhi here

playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

where can I read more about Sperms inquiry?

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2451

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    I agree... should be C+
    shows why your a sharp dude and not a scum tout...most people that did what u did would be screaming B, B+ shit.. Very nice gesture by HR but still a long road to pave here. Gotta startsomewhere.com

playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    I know...with a rollover so if you had 10 grand and were planning on cashing out the next day you were screwed.

The point is your money is never truly safe, although I do agree with you sites like heritage and 5dimes are much safer. I was just making a point that any book can go down, so it's wise to never leave a large enough balance in any of them to effect you negatively. Some people have advantages with smaller books and can profit off of bonuses. Even if sperm wasn't bailed out he profited thousands from them before they stopped paying. I'm not that kind of advantage punter, so I mostly stick with heritage and 5dimes.
    Must be nice. I was scammed I did not have a profit. Please contact me at grsports12@yahoo.com

First 12