cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

I thought 5Dimes had more wagering choices than almost any other book (for U.S.)???

They don't even carry the major handball leagues in Europe. They didn't have lines up today for the Europe Baltic League Basketball game, no Israel SuperLeague basketball lines, etc.

Even though these are no way considered "major" sports I'm surprised they don't have lines for these when I got used to them elsewhere.

Is this usual or perhaps overlooked for today???

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

its a book that caters to americans

noone in america gives a shit about european basketball/handball

cloverfield

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    its a book that caters to americans

noone in america gives a shit about european basketball/handball
    I had no idea Darts and Volleyball were huge in the U.S. market(which they have lines up for). They carry other European games but seem to be neglecting some of the other major ones.

Oh and I forget to mention they have Cricket lines too...so that must be huge in Mississippi.

All jokes aside I was just wondering if that was the norm or just not on the board today.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I'm pretty sure I've seen handball there before.....they probably just don't offer it on every game

cloverfield

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've seen handball there before.....they probably just don't offer it on every game
    fair enough. I think there was only one major European game today so perhaps they didn't bother.

maybe it varies day to day how many European Basketball games they cover since it's not a top priority

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Yeah I've seen handball offered too. No fukkin clue when it's offered though

The CS agents are almost always clueless there, especially about non major sports, but chat and ask about the game u were wanting to bet.its a Longshot but u might get lucky
    Last edited by 5mike5; 12-19-13 at 12:22 PM.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    I had no idea Darts and Volleyball were huge in the U.S. market(which they have lines up for). They carry other European games but seem to be neglecting some of the other major ones.

Oh and I forget to mention they have Cricket lines too...so that must be huge in Mississippi.

All jokes aside I was just wondering if that was the norm or just not on the board today.

so your logic is, if they offer one obscure sport/game they must offer them all?

they probably get so little action on these games that its too risky to post lines or just not worth their time

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Whenever you cant find what you are looking for, contact them and tell the what is you are trying to get, they will put it up for you if they can.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    They don't even carry the major handball leagues in Europe. They didn't have lines up today for the Europe Baltic League Basketball game, no Israel SuperLeague basketball lines, etc.

Even though these are no way considered "major" sports I'm surprised they don't have lines for these when I got used to them elsewhere.

Is this usual or perhaps overlooked for today???
    SportsMushroom is fukking idiot, so just ignore him.

He called cricket "an obscure sport" where as worldwide it may very well be the second most popular sport after soccer.

Like others said, if you know of a game coming up just ask them if they will have a line on it.

elvisc
    elvisc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

you are just kidding right? I'll come over and we can play some handball, i'll bet you $50 on it just so you leave 5Dimes alone...no handball, wow, I thought I'd seen it all in 47 years of gambling but this takes the cake

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

I quit using 5dimes when they quit giving bonuses,

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

the fucc is handball loool

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritage offers pretty much all bball and handball leagues, much more then 5d has

dink
    dink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

A lot of fools think a lot of good things about 5dimes.

timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Sounds like OP needs to use pinnacle

cloverfield

Quote Originally Posted by elvisc View Post
    you are just kidding right? I'll come over and we can play some handball, i'll bet you $50 on it just so you leave 5Dimes alone...no handball, wow, I thought I'd seen it all in 47 years of gambling but this takes the cake
    it's an example of something they didn't offer which other books did. Was wondering if they carried the major European leagues or not. Nobody is mad at 5Dimes or NEEDING handball. Just an example.

Don't mistake asking a question for being mad.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

guy go play at bwin or something.. thats like me going over to europe and trying to drive on the right side of the road and calling everyone a prick for not doing the same
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba