TheDonger
    TheDonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 869

10bet making me nervous

I must admit I knew before depositing to this bookie that it was kinda shady. SBR rating is low and lots of complaint. The bonus was just too attractive! I had a 600$ BR and decided to maximize it by turning it into 400 EUR to receive the maximum bonus of 200EUR (50%).

Things turned out very well. Even if I had the worst lines possible (-115 / -145 on NCAAB) I took my 600 EUR and turned it into 1600 by the time I had met all the rollover requirements. But now that I want to take out my money it's a mess. Before I even deposited, I message them and verified my account by sending all required documents (before placing a single bet). It's been over 48 hours and still no sign of my money. I have message them couple of times and it's really worrisome. Yesterday they told me I will have it today, today they are telling me I'll get it tomorrow... guess what will happen tomorrow? Always with the kind of answers like "be assured that we will proceed to withdrawing your funds as soon as possible". Bullshit. I even offered to pay some kind of extra fee to get it out quicker and they refused.

I'm worried and will follow up on this thread if things gets worst. Maybe that's "normal" but I'm used to bookie like pinnacle that process to withdraw within 10 minutes. We're in 2013 (almost 2014) for god sake. These kinds of things should be instant ! No reason when your account is verified to have to wait for days.

To anyone that would like to deposit there: DO NOT DO IT.

Even if the cash bonus is nice, it's pure bullshit when you look at their lines. You pay wayyyy more because of the rollover. I was just very lucky to end up making a profit.

DiCaprioHD1995
    DiCaprioHD1995's Avatar Become A Pro!

They pay through 3 days for E-Walllets , Through 5 days for CC , DC , Bank

Also If you took their bonus , then you are in a problem coz they will search for any issue for you to lose ur bonus !

TheDonger

Quote Originally Posted by DiCaprioHD1995 View Post

Also If you took their bonus , then you are in a problem coz they will search for any issue for you to lose ur bonus !
    Probably, but I will not tolerate this. I really don't like the feeling of having someone holding that kind of funds for so long. It makes me very unconfortable. I have written them a mail telling them that this is unacceptable and that I am opening a public complaint on SBR if tomorrow morning I don't have my money. I think that being a d1ck can help once in a while. They seem to put my case on top of the list tomorrow.

TheDonger

Quote Originally Posted by DiCaprioHD1995 View Post

BTW on their site it's writtent "1-2 days" for moneybookers.

rozanski
    rozanski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Did you get your money?

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Love when they start a thread like this then never come back. Shoule be banned.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

Quote Originally Posted by TheDonger View Post
    I must admit I knew before depositing to this bookie that it was kinda shady. SBR rating is low and lots of complaint. The bonus was just too attractive! I had a 600$ BR and decided to maximize it by turning it into 400 EUR to receive the maximum bonus of 200EUR (50%).

Things turned out very well. Even if I had the worst lines possible (-115 / -145 on NCAAB) I took my 600 EUR and turned it into 1600 by the time I had met all the rollover requirements. But now that I want to take out my money it's a mess. Before I even deposited, I message them and verified my account by sending all required documents (before placing a single bet). It's been over 48 hours and still no sign of my money. I have message them couple of times and it's really worrisome. Yesterday they told me I will have it today, today they are telling me I'll get it tomorrow... guess what will happen tomorrow? Always with the kind of answers like "be assured that we will proceed to withdrawing your funds as soon as possible". Bullshit. I even offered to pay some kind of extra fee to get it out quicker and they refused.

I'm worried and will follow up on this thread if things gets worst. Maybe that's "normal" but I'm used to bookie like pinnacle that process to withdraw within 10 minutes. We're in 2013 (almost 2014) for god sake. These kinds of things should be instant ! No reason when your account is verified to have to wait for days.

To anyone that would like to deposit there: DO NOT DO IT.

Even if the cash bonus is nice, it's pure bullshit when you look at their lines. You pay wayyyy more because of the rollover. I was just very lucky to end up making a profit.
    dont get why the hell all these ppl go after the bonuses these places put out??????? your just asking for trouble taking these bonusus, there is always hidden text or some shaddy sh+t incorporated with them so your best to just put your own money in!