ForTheMoment
    ForTheMoment's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Betus payout

I felt the need to come on and make a thread about BETUS. I have read nothing but horror stories regarding this book and to be honest has really stressed me out after big wins reading these. Last year I cashed out $3000, I had to wait 2 weeks for my gift card and had to go through sending license in but didnt have any issues other than a small wait which they told me ahead of time. This year I hit a Red Sox future for $2500 and recently drove that up to $3500. I had the stress of not getting my money because of all these posts but was the same thing. This time it was my fault I lost my GiftCard and they sent me another one for free and took exactly 2 weeks this past saturday. I withdrew on Monday and today I looked at balance and had it in account. Only problem was ATM only allows $1000 max a day to withdraw. I felt a need to make a positive post about BETUS because I seriously have never had a problem. Maybe my account manager is just more customer friendly. For anyone having issues I'd say just hold onto your Gift Card and you shouldn't have to wait at all.

dink
    dink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

betus has the makings to be the best site for americans.

A great website, actually the BEST WEBSITE for americans.

It all comes down to getting paid swiftly.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by dink View Post
    betus has the makings to be the best site for americans.

A great website, actually the BEST WEBSITE for americans.

It all comes down to getting paid swiftly.
    Apparently your ban was for only 2 weeks.

dink

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Apparently your ban was for only 2 weeks.
    Unfortunately your mother was against an abortion.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Ok dink, you officially know 0 about the American market confirmed. Harabel! Please run this guy off the forums again.

dink

i have a bigger clue than you nick, in all aspects of the industry. More than you, more than JJ and especially more than hareeba!

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

they so screwed me years ago. I guess they didn't really screw me just took forever to get like a $400 check. After all this send me your DL, CC back and front... but I deal with a good book now with no hassles.. but I wont go into all that

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Quote Originally Posted by clynnm17 View Post
    they so screwed me years ago. I guess they didn't really screw me just took forever to get like a $400 check. After all this send me your DL, CC back and front... but I deal with a good book now with no hassles.. but I wont go into all that
    I actually deposited there because the guy that i trusted that i got paid before ended up calling me from there. He said it was an awesome place and to try them. I did a couple deposits and a month later went to deposit again. He no longer works there now.

playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

What kind of bonuses does this place offer.

Are you speaking about Isaiac

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I don't play there due to their rep but I have one friend that swears by them....says he always gets gift cards

bobbywaves

betus has the makings to be the best site for americans. actually the BEST WEBSITE for americans.
    Interesting, considering BetUS doesn't even accept Americans: Name:  BetUS.jpg
Views: 1548
Size:  2.9 KB

Yet this chump Dink has the "biggest clue about the industry."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Nick Papageorgio

dink

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Interesting, considering BetUS doesn't even accept Americans: Name:  BetUS.jpg
Views: 1548
Size:  2.9 KB

Yet this chump Dink has the "biggest clue about the industry."
    Idiot ,they can.

BooBoo1965
    BooBoo1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I had the same issue, it's like a revolving door. Makes you wonder, if they are not good with their own people, how can they support you and me. I got the card almost a year ago and it had so many fees attached to it that it cost me so much more than ** or ********** transfer.

BooBoo1965
    BooBoo1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

No they stopped taking new clients last year. And just for you to know, they are a Canadian Company not American.

bobbywaves

Idiot ,they can.
    Get your facts sr8 chump.

dink

I stand by the fact americans can still bet at betus.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

It's good to hear betus is making payouts, I have an active account , but opened it 8 yrs ago, I got scared when many of their staff left for "Blazing bets.com" which went down in a blaze of glory.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

I deposited here because a guy i trusted ended up working there. He said it was a great place and there would be no problem getting paid. He wanted me to get that DC. I really did not want to do it thank god i did not. Like a month later after not hearing back from him i found out he had already left.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I deposited here because a guy i trusted ended up working there. He said it was a great place and there would be no problem getting paid. He wanted me to get that DC. I really did not want to do it thank god i did not. Like a month later after not hearing back from him i found out he had already left.
    You mean Blazing bets right?

Guru77
    Guru77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1742

How do you all get paid out? I'm trying to cash out about a grand from these guys and they keep giving me the run-around. Not even asking to cash my entire account or close the account. They're telling me i need to place more bets (i've bet about 2g's all together in the last couple of weeks alone). Finally the "account manager" is just repeating himself basically saying sorry he can't pay me out until later because he just can't. Should I be worried? I mean at the end of the day, what can I do?

chimpchange
    chimpchange's Avatar Become A Pro!

So i felt compelled to create an SBR account just for this purpose...I've had a betUS account for years, used it super casually. I made a new deposit just last week because I wanted to get some action on the Patriots game. Then I visited SBR and realized what a bad rep BetUS had. Of course, this got me nervous and I immediately went to check out my payout options on the site. All that was there was a note saying please call this number to set up a new payout option. I've called twice in the past hour, both time getting a different person telling me that "their systems are down" and to "please call back when they're back up in 10 minutes".

So now I'm a little more nervous.

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

years ago they took forever to pay me like 8 months to send me a check