T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Is it possible to get the truth on good books for players?????

I read so much on here, bashing books, and then shills. is it possible for gamblers to tell the TRUTH??? dumb question *laughing to myself. But seriously if you had a good experience why not share it with you fello action junkies. and if you had a bad one likewise. Not the hidden agenda nonsense. some guy on here today complaining about 365... Never had a negativewith them.. great parlay bonuses and pay like clockwork, a little slower than I prefer but every 3 to five days money in the bank... Betfair some guy on here making a stink about software and no games... tell me seriously a day when there is no games... never right so obviously his post shows he does not understand the world of action and sports means THE WORLD..... betfair have revolutionised the betting industry for players and books and have excellent service with again timely payout, never had an issue there. wager webused to be great for me as an extra out but 12 to 16 months ago slight problem with payout soured the milk have not gone back they were a solid out for me up until then had a few years with them. might consider going back. Another shop that gets posts removed from here, so I wont even go into that other than to say rhymes with mice and have always been fair. love their gimmicks, competitions etc. William hill been there for a long long time never an issue, poker was a draw for me way back but the competition in horses with betfair,willy hill , paddypower in europe make them all amust have for me. so seriously why not share truthfully your good experiences and recommendations without the negaTive bashing bs that has become the norm around here... all and any thoughts appreciated.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

As someone who has had a ton of experience and dealt with most bookies and has always done as you ask it is hard to disagree with you T4T but the reality is that as soon as you praise one outfit some screwball comes on to call you a shill or if you can a bookie they will call you a liar, fraud or scammer. And the moderation of the site just lets them get away with it.

You mention some UK books there which, yes are excellent, but only until you get limited to peanuts or zero or have your account closed. They ALL do that.

Betfair of course is the exception and a must have unless US sports is your sole domain.
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 11-18-13 at 05:09 PM.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

365 = god, same as Pinny

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    365 = god, same as Pinny
    No, not the same.
    Pinnacle won't limit you or close your account.

DiCaprioHD1995
    DiCaprioHD1995's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    No, not the same.
    Pinnacle won't limit you or close your account.
    bet365 will not close ur account , maybe limitation but no scamming !!!

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by DiCaprioHD1995 View Post
    bet365 will not close ur account , maybe limitation but no scamming !!!
    Sorry mate but that is just not true.
    I've had them close accounts on me four times.
    And I know of several other punters who've suffered the same fate.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

never been limited, have an account for ages

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

I agree way back back in the day 365 did me some injustices with bs on accounts but have had this account for a consistent long time trick is continue to bet keep plenty of action and withdrawl smaller amounts 1000 to 2000 never a problem as long as stay in action. I understand no matter what book you go on a run you can get limited. back in the day was gravy, I hit three times in a month for large 5 figures and all that the wanted was more action, never trying to limit always wanting me to play more.. anyway I think as with all and any of my gambler friends from the sickos to the pros, no large account five six accounts keep 4 figure balances do not ask for too much just take what they offer and everything stays great. anyone betting for a living knows that making 2 to 3 withdrawls a week from accs one per acc per week or every two weeks is a smart way to go, hence using smaller books and larger books, never limited never annoyed never complain. make a play at one spot for 200 the other for 900 the other 1500 another for 400 same game, bam 3k on the game you wanted.. need cash take 500 out of 5 books, 2500 in your hand without bother... keep your outs manageable do not loose track of thigns and will be alright. and the books I mentioned before are sure payers and no hassle. more people should share the truth of good places to play and quit bashing and shilling as we all like to make money so help each other out with true facts about where we can get paid without hassle and alert immediately of these new fake books ...