djpross
    djpross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 392

Post Regarding 5Dimes Payout Issue

Hey Guys, I'm reporting back on this check issue. There was a severe miscommunication, not on Tony's part, 5dimes, or even FedEx. Tony contacted me personally and said to check back with him after this past weekend and he would get an update from FedEx. I talked to him just now and he told me the check had already been delivered and signed for two weeks ago-this would be 4 days after the check was requested. I was in shock and immediately frustrated. I called FedEx and they told me I hadn't received anything, well apparently talking to FedEx International is not the place to go. Tony provided me the tracking number, I called back and they confirmed the delivery signed by someone who was not me, but after checking with my front office here, there was in fact someone in the front office of our complex with the named provided on the signature. Typically FedEx leaves me a note that the package was left in the front office, except for this time apparently. SO no, Tony did not screw me over and no 5Dimes did not take over two weeks to send a check. They actually got it to me in 2 business days. I retract any comment I made regarding the slow check payout process. So new word to the wise, any form of payout via 5dimes, will get to you in an efficient manner.

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dink View Post
    You got lucky

It wont be long until you get stiffed

5 dimes is the next betislands

credit to 5dimes lasting this long, but it wont last and you will have your money stolen (it's already happened)
    what do you base this prediction on?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

5Dimes has had some rather interesting forum complaints to say the least. I personally haven't had any problems there albeit I haven't played at that establishment in a while either.

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Dink, you are a complete MORON!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5, Slimpickens, and Nick Papageorgio

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Quote Originally Posted by ADR51 View Post
    Dink, you are a complete MORON!
    Post of the month

hea a complete stooge
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ADR51

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Not the real Dink either folks.... just an FYI if you were too stupid to realize it already.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Dinks gay.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

They say those that throw out the accusation, are the ones who are in fact gay.
    That logic means you really love 5dimes.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

5ds is fine----STUPID on your part not to check with leasing office, fedex always leaves packages at my apartment office.

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

You got lucky

It wont be long until you get stiffed

5 dimes is the next betislands

credit to 5dimes lasting this long, but it wont last and you will have your money stolen (it's already happened)
    You're a penetrating idiot fake-fake dink. Not one player has ever had money stolen playing at 5dimes. You're as clueless as the dumb chick on your avatar, that played in the worst gambling movie ever. You have never played with 5dimes and have never heard of a single problem other than Tony making someone feel like a little bitch. You have nothing to substantiate any of your claims. Obviously you have an agenda. Go away fake-fake dink.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

these 5dimes sucks threads lately are ridiculous.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

And make the people making look clueless

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

is so much scary. I like the 5dimes. but! theys make
    erase on thread of fake check for the customer wins

where thread?

phillyhata1
    phillyhata1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1648

Actually the people who stick up for 5dimes look stupid. It's the same guys every time sticking up for them. It's not a coincidence that the claims are all either about there horrible customer service or bad processors. They always make it hard for u to get paid. Sure when u actually get the money it's fast but.... They fuq with u

phillyhata1
    phillyhata1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1648

I haven't played there in over a year because they are dicks. I don't need to send my hard earned money to that fat prick. Then get treated like shit

I am the one
    I am the one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Dink tossed my salad last night

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Email fairlinesonline@gmail
    no hassles

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im very satisfied with Tony and 5dimes,they really do their job when it comes to payment and pleasing customers!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post
    is so much scary. I like the 5dimes. but! theys make
    erase on thread of fake check for the customer wins

where thread?
    stuff like this happens all the time

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Quote Originally Posted by phillyhata1 View Post
    Actually the people who stick up for 5dimes look stupid. It's the same guys every time sticking up for them. It's not a coincidence that the claims are all either about there horrible customer service or bad processors. They always make it hard for u to get paid. Sure when u actually get the money it's fast but.... They fuq with u
    Well for what its worth, I've been on SBR for 2 years and never posted anything sticking up for 5dimes but...

I cashed out via check this week, requested the payment last Monday afternoon in live chat, check arrived from Fedex on Wednesday (I was really surprised how fast it came), deposited it into my bank account and it cleared the following Tuesday. First time I've used check cashout on 5dimes and I've heard of people having problems, but I was happy with it, very smooth and painless

No motive here but to advise my fellow degens. 5dimes is probably the sportsbetting site I'd trust the most as an American. Just don't piss Tony off and you should be fine
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Riceboi