kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

5Dimes/BookMaker??? Which one is better?

A little worried about Bookmaker since the whole site not working properly over the past few weeks, other than no problems seems like. 5Dimes, haven't really heard any problems with them at all, though i was going through the site and couldn't find any NHL live betting for the Calgary Ducks game which kind of annoyed me since i like to look at the live betting. Love the Reduced odds option though.

Does 5Dimes offer live betting in the NHL at all?

Person2Person ftw.

share please. Going to deposit one in the afternoon. Probabaly at around 3:00 est.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

If your betting lower limits I'd have to say 5 Dimes hands down. If larger wagers and getting limited are things that matter to you then Bookmaker would probably be my recommendation.

kevin101

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    If your betting lower limits I'd have to say 5 Dimes hands down. If larger wagers and getting limited are things that matter to you then Bookmaker would probably be my recommendation.
    5Dimes limits you after a while? I don't plan on betting to much maybe max, a few units max.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Bookmaker is turning to shit, bad odds on teasers, limited parlay options and high fees for withdrawals. 5dimes is the way to go

kevin101

How is 5dimes live betting??? NHL, NFL, NBA

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

5dimes way better. better lines-better on fees for withdrawals-not as many games for live betting with 5dimes but 5dimes accepts bets faster in live betting which is an important part of live betting. you don't have a lot of time to be wasting seconds while bookmaker decides to take your bet or not.

kevin101

Well I decided to go with 5Dimes due to the reduce lines and the fact there has been many problems with bookmaker's website over the past weeks, site down etc.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Both very good

Bookmaker bigger limits

5 Dimes way better juice overall and much more betting options