voxvasian
    voxvasian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Withdraw from Globet - problem

Hello ,
    I saw here that I can get help to recover my money from Globet.
    I have opened the account about 3 weeks ago , recieved the 100% bonus ( 50Euros ) and I managed to make 527 Euros and compelte the roll over.
    I made a withdraw on 30 September and I am waiting since then.
    I send the e-mails , spoken on chat and 6 times on the phone. They keep delaying me , that next day , and that they send a e-mail to adminstration department , and that I have to wait because only that department can answer to me.
    I am waiting now for 2 weeks wich it's incredibily and when I searched online I have saw here other users having problems with them.
    If you can please help me and tell me If you can do anything for me and how to make a complaint , I really need those money and I just cant sit and watch them trying to steal from me.

voxvasian
    voxvasian's Avatar Become A Pro!

i could at least recieve an answer ...

Enik
    Enik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

618 EUR was requested from Globet 18/10. 26/10 I asked what is with my withdrawal. At that moment Globet asked statement for address verification (why didn't they ask it previous 8 days?..) although my bank statement was e-mailed them during account verification process after registration (and my account was verified sucessfully). Bank statement was sent one more time 27/10 and SBR complaint about Globet slow-pay was wrote.
    Since that time nothing more... No money, no any Globet answers...

Enik

Quote Originally Posted by Enik View Post
    618 EUR was requested from Globet 18/10. 26/10 I asked what is with my withdrawal. At that moment Globet asked statement for address verification (why didn't they ask it previous 8 days?..) although my bank statement was e-mailed them during account verification process after registration (and my account was verified sucessfully). Bank statement was sent one more time 27/10 and SBR complaint about Globet slow-pay was wrote.
    Since that time nothing more... No money, no any Globet answers...
    As I wrote I requested 618.25 EUR payout from Globet 18/10. 07/11 I received a part of my request - 300 EUR (although my request was in one sum 618.25 EUR, not 300+318.25 EUR). Other 318.25 EUR remained on Globet account. I wrote to support about the situation. The answer was (09/11):
    "
    Your request has been forwarded to the relative department.

You will receive a confirmation message once the payment is processed. We are sorry for the mistake and any inconvenience caused.

You may wish to follow the complaint procedure you will find on our dedicated webpage and request a complaint form if not happy with our service sending an email to

customerservices@globet.com
    "
    And nothing since that time (almost a month)! My money still on Globet balance and I don't have any more information from them.

Enik

Quote Originally Posted by Enik View Post
    As I wrote I requested 618.25 EUR payout from Globet 18/10. 07/11 I received a part of my request - 300 EUR (although my request was in one sum 618.25 EUR, not 300+318.25 EUR). Other 318.25 EUR remained on Globet account. I wrote to support about the situation. The answer was (09/11):
    "
    Your request has been forwarded to the relative department.

You will receive a confirmation message once the payment is processed. We are sorry for the mistake and any inconvenience caused.

You may wish to follow the complaint procedure you will find on our dedicated webpage and request a complaint form if not happy with our service sending an email to

customerservices@globet.com
    "
    And nothing since that time (almost a month)! My money still on Globet balance and I don't have any more information from them.

I got this answer from Globet today:

"
    Dear Ms ______,
    Thanks for your email.
    We would like to inform you that your last request has been confirmed for 300 eur.
    Your actual balance is 318.25 and you may submit a new withdrawal for that amount.
    Kind regards

"
    And NOTHING about a month their silence about the rest of my withdawal request! Why did they confirm 300 EUR payout when the request was 618.25 EUR?! These scammers just play the time and new payout that I have to request now will be processed looooooong time. Does anyone want to deposit to Globet after this?..

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

wow... any update with the sbr team?