maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goodbye Bookamker. Hello SIA !

I had a terible night yesterday in NBA so I lost the money I had with Bookmaker...all this after reding a nice topic here about how stupid it is to chase loses.

Today I wanted to deposit but after doing some thinking about all the shit I went thru with BK when I requested the payouts...I decided I go back to SIA, I opened an account with them in 2003 but I use it maybe once in the last 2 years..so I deposited today some money to SIA using the nice option of **...why complicating things with ************...

I checked the Alexa traffic reports and SIA are HUGE...there is a chance those guys are in the top 3 in the world regarding the number of costumers...

I read few complains here about SIA here but I'm confident I would not have issues with SIA based on my past experience.

Anyway I will miss Bookmaker...but they really made my life miserable for almost 2 months...so puting everything in balance I decided I don't want anymore drama in the future with them.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

I've had no problems with SIA. I do live in Canada and Instadebit is very easy way to get money on and off. Their lines are hilarious sometimes.

ryanvick
    ryanvick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

5D and it's not close IMO

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

that's crazy. they are located a few miles from where i live. i had no clue they were so big. i thought it was just a small native indian operation

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

good luck!

Peregrine Stoop
    Peregrine Stoop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 779

SIA only gives you trouble if you win, and usually that trouble is nothing more than banning you and sending you the correct amount of money back. So, if you run into trouble there, it's usually because you're winning there.

I wish you trouble at SIA

nikosgr
    Real pro
    nikosgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe that every $ is under risk with SIA. Good luck though.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Why SIA when there are so many better books available?