beabarres
    beabarres's Avatar Become A Pro!

problem with bet365

Hello!

My english is not very good but I´m going to try to explain my problem with bet365.

the night of I was betting in live when I saw the tennis doubles match between black/huber-pennetta-raimond...Then I betted winner first set to black/huber with a odd of 1.50 the ammount of 4135 euros...the number of the bet is XC43968017FI

When, one and a half hour I came back to see the result of the bet I saw into my historial the bet of 4135 euros was fixed into a single tennis match and i had betted to Marion Bartoli won first set!!!! how is it possible if the match into the live console was the doubles match!!!!
    I claimed it them, but they said they had not responsability about the live console errors...BUT THE ERROR WAS IN THE PLAYERS, NOT IN ODD, NOT IN SCORES...they said, there was an error and they had the names of the doubles match, but the bets was to the single tennis match between bartoli and another player(I dont know the other player name...it is a mysterious...)

Then I claim to IBAS, but it was on 30th september and I have not answer yet...

What can I do? There are 4135 euros...and I want not to lose them...

Thanks and regards...

Bea

Monk
    Monk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can you post more details? What time did you make the bet? Do you consider the time of the bet on your slip to be correct? What odds did you get on that Bartoli bet?

noober
    noober's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

I am surprised they let you bet over 4K at 1.5 odds. I play in usd and the maximum win per bet is 1600.

Monk
    Monk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, one of two reasons why I asked about odds he got there.

Wea
    Wea's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmm.

It sounds like you should have a fair complaint. If you bet on one game and the money is put on another seems to be improper marketing. It would be like adverticing for bread but selling butter. COuld be good or bad but clearly not what the customer expects.

Without knowing all details, it sounds like the fair thing for them to do is to cancel all bets, winning and loosing, connected to this error.

However, my suggestion is that you dump that bookie when the complaint is cleared up. (What ever outcome). They will limit you very fast if you win any money. My own account is limted to ~10-15$ that also goes for live betting.

Hybris
    Hybris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1471

I always check the betslip if it is the correct market and bet...I know its hard when you livebet but you just have to do it..