mojobullfrog
    mojobullfrog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 870

Best approach to tackling bad customer experiences

Hi there,

I'm wondering what other people's thoughts are about the best way to tackle the countless examples of dishonest behaviour by bookmakers and their affiliate companies.

In my case, it has involved a bookmaker with a C- rating (here at SBR.) My problems with them have spanned 18 months - initially as a face to face consultant, then as an affiliate, and for the past 6 months as someone who has sort to find the best way to bring them to account for not paying me (amongst a myriad of other issues.)

I have come across many examples of other people with similar issues with regard to their customer service and payment issues. However, most of these won't be found in here or other forums. And SBR haven't updated their rating for this company in the past 3 years - yet their service has obviously subsided even further.

My question is this: Do bookmakers really care what a few people on forums like this one have said about their company, or what their rating might be with SBR?

My other option is take things up with IBAS, but I can't find much information about whether that would be a worthwhile exercise. I believe the most useful way to bring them to account is to orchestrate a social media campaign, based only on verifiable reports of their shabby treatment of customers, affiliates, questionable ethics etc. Afterall, I doubt many prospective customers are going to be checking out a forum like this before they join - and they do have a social media presence via twitter and facebook.

What do people think?

PassTheDutchie
    PassTheDutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1320