BigWoolyMammoth
    BigWoolyMammoth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wagerweb? did not get my winnings

Hit the Giants over- would not pay me until I threatned them. very strange.
    what a weak outlet. The industry is not what i use to be. IF I wanted to send 5k to a book, they took it, now I have to spread $1,000 to 5 different books in order to get the action I need. I sent WagerWeb money last week and dan offered me a 30 time rollover. what a joke. I have not had a payout in over 7 weeks but this is the weak bonus that they offered to me. Then I hit the Giants over and I do not get paid? I missed the next games because of it, which was a win (of course). sloppy book. (name removed) talks down to customers. He did it to a friend of mine and does it to me all the time.
    Betting was designed to be fun. Books are taking the fun out of it. Now it is more like a waste of time. I hope that I eventually just do not like gambling at all. I love the action, but when you can not get paid and people take advantage of you and talk down to you when you send them your hard earned money, it takes the fun out.
    Last edited by Justin7; 10-19-09 at 02:24 PM.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn 30x rollover havent played there in a couple of years. You need to pick one of the A+ books and leave WW alone.

BigWoolyMammoth

yeah, I guess it is my own fault for playing with them. They bait you in with their fast payouts. Most books take so long to pay.
    Another strange rule they have at WW is when you pay your ** fees, the book does not cover it. They put it in a free play form so you actually have to win it to get it. what is that? so if you have a $30 fee and you bet that $30 to win $25, then you keep the $25. Pretty cheap of a book in today's economy.

teaserpleaser

very cheap im going to look up their rating last i checked D- i think but that was a while ago

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Padael
    Padael's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    very cheap im going to look up their rating last i checked D- i think but that was a while ago
    Wagerweb are rated C.

teaserpleaser

^^^cool thanks

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

30x rollover from wagerweb is nothing

my rollover right now is 75x

BigWoolyMammoth

they have a ton of complaints on them. that should tell us all something.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

The only thing I make of this is you have a high rollover.

Explain what you mean. Did you not meet the rollover and you wanted to cash out?

I'm confused as to what the problem is.

A haven't read of a complaint, here at least, in awhile.

BigWoolyMammoth

That is why we reread things pink rob. The 1st sentence in the paragraph tells you that they did not pay me on my winnings didn't it? if you are going to comment, at least understand what you are reading. you related to obama?

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9849

That was one of the last early games to end. The game wasn't over. Very, very few books will credit your winnings before the game ends even if your over hits in the 2Q.

BigWoolyMammoth

game was over. The bet was over. WagerWeb did not pay me for the next 3 hours. missed my game. they cost me over $700. i am handling this book. soon you will all be abe to read a blog on them. from wagerweb's not paying, their D rated history, the way they lower limits, give you impossible rollovers and much more. The blog will be up in a day or 2.... wagerweb is pure garbage. mostly cause of dan's right hand man Reubend.

BigWoolyMammoth

but by all means, if you do not believe me, send them some money. be a witness.
    Dan told me that he thinks the people on this site are pure losers. he doesnt care that he is a D book. he thinks this site is a joke. he laughed when i said i would post here. all he had to do was fix the problem, but he chose not too. play at your own risk folks.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

wagerweb stiffed me out of a little under $3,000 2 years ago,they are crooks and should be avoided

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9849

I was booted from there.

Never had any problems while I was there.

They did pay my balance immediately.

BigWoolyMammoth

sure you were frank. you can not hit the time clock and go home.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

BigWooly,

I spoke to Wagerweb today about your issues. If you want me to pursue them, fill out a complaint and we will discuss it. They disagree with a lot that you have said, and a full investigation could help clear things up.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BigWoolyMammoth View Post
    That is why we reread things pink rob. The 1st sentence in the paragraph tells you that they did not pay me on my winnings didn't it? if you are going to comment, at least understand what you are reading. you related to obama?
    MammothwoolyBig, here is what you told me to read.

Hit the Giants over- would not pay me until I threatned them.

Only a fly by night book would not pay your legitimate win. Wagerweb isn't a fly by night book. If you were one bit clear with some details instead of unclear it would be a different story. You bitch about a game not being paid, then a high rollover. Taking an educated guess at what your spewing meant, it was about a rollover.

50cent
    50cent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

i will tell you one thing go to thegreek ,betjam and you will not have and problem at all.....................

Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

Don't take this the wrong way, WoolyMammoth ... but you sound like a fukking tool.

robmpink
    Update your status

I am interested in the circumstances. Did know they have a conditional wager option (if bet)? You could have made the wager.

Not that it matters now but most books do offer this.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

According to WW, one player called and was upset that the NYG/NO total wasn't graded until the game was over, despite the game total going over in the first half. I don't know if this is the issue Wooly, had, but most books won't grade a game until it is over.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    According to WW, one player called and was upset that the NYG/NO total wasn't graded until the game was over, despite the game total going over in the first half. I don't know if this is the issue Wooly, had, but most books won't grade a game until it is over.
    this was somewhat funny, the situation that is. Anyway, a conditional wager would have worked in this instance.

I have had some minor misunderstandings with WagerWeb and for the most part they have treated me fair.

it is a rec book, most people lose. Isn't that true w/ most books? People lose.

There are pros and cons with the book. To each their own. I do want to state I've always been paid in a timely fashion accept one wire situation that was quickly resolved in one day and two same day payouts not being sent the same day, rather the next. This is in 3 years of playing there and maybe 30 payouts.
    Last edited by robmpink; 10-20-09 at 07:32 PM.

BigWoolyMammoth

yeah the game was over and it was a win. now they say it was graded on time. I could not get my next game in because of their slack bullshit.
    Now on the rollover, that was piss poor. how can you tell someone its a 5 time rollover and then give them a 30X? simple question fellas. no need to get all defensive. just ask how that is fair? thanks

acw
    acw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

Quote Originally Posted by BigWoolyMammoth View Post
    I sent WagerWeb money last week and dan offered me a 30 time rollover. what a joke.
    Please explain! The way you write it is that you need to send money to them first and then after they received it they will give you a mystery rollover before you are allowed to withdraw money?

BigWoolyMammoth

Quote Originally Posted by acw View Post
    Please explain! The way you write it is that you need to send money to them first and then after they received it they will give you a mystery rollover before you are allowed to withdraw money?

mystery rollover? what are you talking about. if you send new money they promise a 5x rollover. I got a 30x. how hard is that? your not solving cancer acw, think real hard.

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Youwager now wagerweb...here's a tip don't invest with any book that has a w in it's name

BigWoolyMammoth

no kidding.

Docta Ignoranti
    Docta Ignoranti's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets be honest BigWoolyMammoth, Wagerweb would have never promised you a 5x rollover unless you were taking a 10% free play bonus or some crap like that. Secondly, you didn't need to accept a 30x rollover. Bet straight, cash out, done deal... As for the grading issue, well I think there is more to this story then what your saying. Anyway, carry on with your smearing.

BigWoolyMammoth

smearing? wagerweb has been a d outfit for how long? I did not get a 10% free play bonus, so not sure what you mean.
    I didnt accept the 30X rollover so what are you talking about?
    smearing you say? yeah your right, they should get away with doing this to people....that is fair. screw that, I am going to warn everyone so it doesnt happen to them. I guess you like seeing people get screwed dont you?

BigWoolyMammoth

for the record. I have been playing at wagerweb for 4 months and have had any only minor issues. I like their fast payouts. There are weak limits (800 a day ** etc..), but when I asked for a payout they always did same day.
    Just wish they would fix these issues and not make me take things to the level I have.
    I gave them several warnings, but they went unheard. now I am getting emails from them and would be glad to report them fixing this issue but I just do not see that happening. I will let you know.
    DAn is a nice guy but this is ridiculous. I would be willing to keep playing with them if this gets fixed but it doubt it will happen. just wanted everyone to know.

BigWoolyMammoth

dan has called me wanting to explain. At least he cares.
    I have no beef with them anymore.

BigWoolyMammoth

problem solved. give credit where credit is do.
    no compensation, cause I was wrong. just wanted to update everyone on wagerweb. very good explanation, thats all you can ask for.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

30xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

123 Last