theromel
    theromel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

5DIMES question please help!

Hey guys so i have a big balance with 5dimes right now but i am starting to believe i might have an issue withdrawing it. I have been doing under a 1000 dollar ** an ** deposits about 7 or 8 times in the past 3 weeks with no problem but i am afraid i may be blacklisted soon or something. i also wanted to request a check ..but i have heard so many bad stories about the checks an where they can be cashed that its worrying me to request a check..obviously i am worried about getting payed out everything also from the site.. i have a bit over 30k in there but i am taking it out very slowly at this rate..anyone have any advice for me? anything i can do to try to avoid being blacklisted and stuff because i need to start withdrawing more funds.. thank you so much guys!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Ask them about their DC method. Is cheap, I can so or every 48 hrs! and u can get alot of $ out cheap out each week. Just call then and ask
    Last edited by 5mike5; 09-11-13 at 01:49 PM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Mike's advice is correct, DC is way to go. However you're required to have at least one other payout via a different method, before you are eligible to receive DC payout. If you never had a prior withdrawal, this inconvenience will back up your 1 free payout per month. DC is only available Mon-Thurs.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

kokoz1635
    kokoz1635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

U can request withdrawal ** $2500 and check at same time! So do $2500 with ** and $3000 check!! Next week do the samething! Thats what i do.. My balance over 20k