DetroitRob
    DetroitRob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

to take the bonus or not?

New to online wagering. Considering 5 Dimes. Was curious should I take the bonus? Seems you'd be better off leaving it be with the rollover being what it is. Am i correct that you have to wager 5x of your deposit amount before you can even withdraw any monies? I will be starting off small 3 or 400 to begin with. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

MichaelC
    MichaelC's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have bet with them for about 1.5 years. I've never taken any bonus due to the roll over requirements. In my view the better option would be to make a straight deposit then ask for the improved parlay odds they offer. This can't be taken if you have accepted other bonuses.

Good Luck with whatever you choose.

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Bonuses have to be really clear with a relative small rollover req to be worthwhile imo.

For example 188bets bonus $120 on $400 deposit had a rollover req on 5200, which I did not think was worth it. The reason I did not take it was because you could not cancel it at any time, ie. if you had rollovered 1000 and wanted to withdraw that would not be possible. So you should read the terms, and ask the customer support for exact details before taking a bonus I think.

mbynwa
    mbynwa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

In my view i would refuse the bonus at 5Dimes you will get higher limits on the reduced juice lines, plus the bonus is pretty pathetic anyway.

DetroitRob
    DetroitRob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

thanks for the help guys, much appreciated. Pretty much just cemented what I had already planned on doing. Ill just go with what I deposit.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

bonuses tend to be more of a headache then the extra 10% is worth, if you look back at some old threads you will see many complaints even against top books, just stick with your own funds