PurpleDog
    PurpleDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Bookmaker new customer

After years at Sports Interaction, I am now a new client with BookMaker. They mentioned that I can get a 25% freeplay which to me equals $200, but that it comes with a 6X rollover. Which [I think] means I need to run through $4800 before I can make a withdrawal. Is the free play a good thing or am I better off just playing with my deposited funds ?

I apoligize in advance if this is a dumb question .. lol !

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

become a new member of 5dimes - take reduced juice. payouts are way too high at bookmaker, and with better lines at 5dimes also..

PurpleDog
    PurpleDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Too late; I choose BookMaker. Any tips or promo codes for them ?

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4754

You would need to rollover 6000 not 4800.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    You would need to rollover 6000 not 4800.
    the rollover is calculated on the deposit amount only. $4800 in action seems correct.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4754

Really? Everywhere I have played it's the deposit amount + free play +deposit fees. Ok sorry for the bad info.

depnms
    depnms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I think it must be clearly mentioned in rules. may be (deposit + free play)*6. so probably $6000

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by depnms View Post
    I think it must be clearly mentioned in rules. may be (deposit + free play)*6. so probably $6000
    I have had a BM account for several years now and the rollover is always based on the deposit amount only and NOT the deposit + bonus.

so if you get a deposit 800 and bet a 25% free play with a 6X rollover, the roller is ..... 800 X 6 or 4800. You can call them if you don't believe me.

potsie
    potsie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    become a new member of 5dimes - take reduced juice. payouts are way too high at bookmaker, and with better lines at 5dimes also..
    Really? I get free monthly payouts that are available for ATM withdrawal within 3 days. 5D is a nice to have, for your first $500. If you bet more than a nickle, you will need another site, as the reduced juice is only good for $500 wagers. BookMaker lines are frequently beating 5D's reduced lines, so far this football season. BM's software and mobile platforms are far superior to 5D as well.

To answer the original question, BM's rollover is calculated on deposit amount only.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by potsie View Post
    Really? I get free monthly payouts that are available for ATM withdrawal within 3 days. 5D is a nice to have, for your first $500. If you bet more than a nickle, you will need another site, as the reduced juice is only good for $500 wagers. BookMaker lines are frequently beating 5D's reduced lines, so far this football season. BM's software and mobile platforms are far superior to 5D as well.

To answer the original question, BM's rollover is calculated on deposit amount only.
    it is on deposit amount only so it would be $4800 as stated.

i agree about 5 dimes mobile platform, it leaves a lot to be desired.