BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

60-90 days quoted for a check payout. (Some not even getting paid in that amount of time). If you do choose to withdraw a much smaller amount same day you get charged 10 percent, and their lines are some of the worst I've ever seen. 100 cents on a -300 fav in tennis, same with MMA, boxing, baseball and football lines are also shiet. One of the worst books I've ever seen. I'd rather play with a local. I would highly recommend getting your $ out of there even if it costs you close to 4 bills in fees like it did me. Play elsewhere. Only reason I stayed there so long was the Legends fiasco and some coin that was rolled over. Word to the wise - a deposit there is a horrible investment on your money.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

horrific place
    stay away

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Some of their lines are fantastic. They also offer some bets that I have never seen at any other offshore book. For example, some of their MLB props.

One problem is that their newly updated website is very unstable. That should improve over time.

Do they allow cashouts via book to book transfers? If not, the payout times are definitely another problem.

BigJay

If you think they have great lines on anything you might be a shill for them. I only played there because I was forced to (legends) and ask anyone on this site with any real history of playing offshore and they will tell you how much the lines suck. Regular lines, teaser lines, 30, 40, 60 cent or more baseball lines depending on the fav. 700 cent tennis line on a -1200 fav?? Coupled with the payout issue good luck pal if you play there long term, you are throwing money and potential profit away.
    Last edited by BigJay; 09-01-13 at 03:03 PM.

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Kgambler is correct. There's not a lot of value at Wagerweb, but there is some to be found.

BAUS

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Still waiting on check been 2 weeks

BAUS

DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

My ***** going into 11 weeks now
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 09-02-13 at 11:50 AM. Reason: removed term

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Almost 3 months for a **** is unacceptable.
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 09-02-13 at 11:50 AM. Reason: removed term

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

place fukkin blows...fees are outragous and as ive said 10 times, they have the WORST odds in the industry

bey hey, they pay same day p2p for a crazy fee, whe ucan can get 3x more in 1 transaction for almost the same price at the top books...any any top book worth a damn u can get same day and less than 24hr p2ps

only reason people play is they cant say no to a bonus, or play at shit books because they offer them...or the unfortunate ones that had no choice from legends

but hey, to each his own
    Last edited by 5mike5; 09-02-13 at 11:02 AM.

looneytunes
    looneytunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Were is Rob? This is very strange

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

the fees are no different than bookmaker and they make you wait 3-7 days for the p2p

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    the fees are no different than bookmaker and they make you wait 3-7 days for the p2p
    also plenty of top notch books u can get 2-3x the max amount that ww offers per pp transaction, which is ery low btw, and for not much more than their fees for 1 transaction at ww
    Last edited by 5mike5; 09-02-13 at 11:10 PM.

gamblingshark1
    gamblingshark1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 912

love this book for what now,,ummm 9 years,back then neteller transactions were always smooth,,,p2p have been as smooth if not better than most books as far as timeliness goes. Once again the fee for this method is free once a month (put into a freeplay).. only until recently bookmaker was even worse with their fees than all the complaints about ww..

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post
    Kgambler is correct. There's not a lot of value at Wagerweb, but there is some to be found.

BAUS
    Could you post some or one?I will probably never rollover my Legends money because I refuse to bet their crap lines.Maybe football will be different but I've yet to see it.

BigJay

Like Mike5 said, the amount of $$ you have to pay for each small p2p withdrawal offsets any decent prop line you may find there if you use a microscope because all value is lost collecting your coin. For the most part, all their lines are the worst I've ever seen. Stay away is my advice. No positives at this book at all. Good luck for those stuck waiting 3 months or more for your $$. I hope you get paid. I could send that swimmer who arrived in Key West from Cuba yesterday to WW offices and she could bring us our $$ maybe. That way we wouldn't have to hear WagerWeb's "it is very hard to get money into the US right now." Excuse over and over and over...
    Last edited by BigJay; 09-03-13 at 07:16 AM.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wager web has been bad for years...I forgot about them

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    Like Mike5 said, the amount of $$ you have to pay for each small p2p withdrawal offsets any decent prop line you may find there if you use a microscope because all value is lost collecting your coin. For the most part, all their lines are the worst I've ever seen. Stay away is my advice. No positives at this book at all. Good luck for those stuck waiting 3 months or more for your $$. I hope you get paid. I could send that swimmer who arrived in Key West from Cuba yesterday to WW offices and she could bring us our $$ maybe. That way we wouldn't have to h
    ear WagerWeb's "it is very hard to get money into the US right now." Excuse over and over and over...

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

If you think they have great lines on anything you might be a shill for them. I only played there because I was forced to (legends) and ask anyone on this site with any real history of playing offshore and they will tell you how much the lines suck. Regular lines, teaser lines, 30, 40, 60 cent or more baseball lines depending on the fav. 700 cent tennis line on a -1200 fav?? Coupled with the payout issue good luck pal if you play there long term, you are throwing money and potential profit away.

BigJay, I guess you never looked hard enough because with your lack of attention, you basically threw money away while you were forced to play there.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    also plenty of top notch books u can get 2-3x the max amount that ww offers per pp transaction, which is ery low btw, and for not much more than their fees for 1 transaction at ww

Hey just open for discussion here so I hope you take it as such. What books are you comparing Wagerweb to in terms of payouts? I want to make sure we are on a level playing field.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by looneytunes View Post
    Were is Rob? This is very strange

Ha, thanks for the smile!

BigJay

Fitting the one guy viamently defending WagerWeb is named Rob...

robmpink
    Update your status

Fitting the one guy viamently defending WagerWeb is named Rob...
    Jay, I'm just pointing this out. Like it or not you can find value there at times.

Multiple people chime in. I just happen to do it often. Been doing it since 2005ish.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Im in jail there.Miserable place

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

wager web has one of the best racebooks ive seen greyhounds/harness/thoroughbred racing with very solid limits.....

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    wager web has one of the best racebooks ive seen greyhounds/harness/thoroughbred racing with very solid limits.....
    Yes, racebook is a perk for me. High payout limits on pick 4's is a must. Plus I get like 9 or 10% in action in rewards points.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    Im in jail there.Miserable place
    If betislands players were only so lucky to be stuck "in jail".