DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

Betmayor.eu anyone heard of this book??

Just got a call from them offering 100% cash 10x roll

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

No name books coming out of the woodwork to dangle bonuses hoping enough will bite

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    No name books coming out of the woodwork to dangle bonuses hoping enough will bite
    You do realize (and I'm not defending this book whatsoever) that having access to multiple books/outs is one of the ways to actually succeed in this business?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

I do have multiple outs, but i don't take bonuses so no point in playing at alot of less established places

with football coming u know all these pop ups come around with 100% or bigger bonuses luring people in
    Last edited by 5mike5; 08-23-13 at 04:08 PM.

DimSum

i'll put in $2 and test them out. I'll update u guys if i cash out

Betitright
    Betitright's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

made a small deposit I will give them a chance. 100% cash is a great bonus!

DimSum

pretty good menu, alot of options and dime line baseball

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Ok guys I just got a call from this place and the # looks almost identical to that of Dimeline.eu, the same book that has robbed me and other players. They are offering the same type of bonus as Dimeline.eu also, the guy even sounds like he could be part of them also. I think they are trying to pull a fast one start some new books because of the bad name they have now. I also want to say that I got a call last week from a book with the same type of # from the same area also trying to pitch me the same thing also. Like I said guys I play at alot of books and there is only 1 place that called me from this area also.
    Im pretty damn sure this is a scam and u guys should really reconsider depositing in this place. I wouldn't say this for no reason.

mike.fontana18
    mike.fontana18's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont know about your experience with Dime whatever... but I have an account at Betmayor.eu since last SuperBowl, they have always honor what they offer me, payouts are done the way they say and I love the personalize treatment.
    As far as I know they are an independent company and dont have any association with any other book, Im kinda new with offshore gambling but I have played with justbet and betus in the past, but I will stay with betmayor for sure.
    My VIP rep is JJ, she is super friendly and always goes the extra mile for me, let me know if you need her direct number and I hook you up with her.

PS, just mention my name so I can get the referral bonus... lol

iceman9870
    iceman9870's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 551

good tips legion

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mike.fontana18 View Post
    I dont know about your experience with Dime whatever... but I have an account at Betmayor.eu since last SuperBowl, they have always honor what they offer me, payouts are done the way they say and I love the personalize treatment.
    As far as I know they are an independent company and dont have any association with any other book, Im kinda new with offshore gambling but I have played with justbet and betus in the past, but I will stay with betmayor for sure.
    My VIP rep is JJ, she is super friendly and always goes the extra mile for me, let me know if you need her direct number and I hook you up with her.

PS, just mention my name so I can get the referral bonus... lol

tabletka
    tabletka's Avatar Become A Pro!

never

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Just got a call from them too. Nothing about them except this one thread so i will stay clear.

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

just be careful and deposit small amount for testing