lna
    lna's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unibet unprofessional behaviour - 22 days for a withdrawal and still nothing!!!

Hi,
    let me tell you a story about an unprofessional Bookmaker, called Unibet.

I registered with Unibet last month. I played 6 bets and I won 4 of them, totally about 750-800 euro. From this time, Unibet didn't accept any of my bets. They referred me to traders, but always they accepted 0 euros. I tried to withdraw some money to my moneybookers account, but they have limit, so I had to leave ~600 euro to my unibet account. And now the great story starts!

Next day I ask for the rest, but they answered me (at October 4) that they want 3 scans - copy of my ID, utility bill, moneybookers page.I sent them the files at October 7. The replied that they don't accept as a utility bill the bill of my mobile at October 11 (after 4 days!!!). I sent them another scan.
    After 2 days they replied that they didn't accept my moneybookers printscreen, because they wanted my profile page. I realized that they are idiots, as they could inform me about this when they told me for my utility bill, but I stayed calm...
    Next day (October 14th) I sent them the final file they asked and I asked them to send me my money to my moneybookers account, because -yes, believe it!!!- I had not this option from my unibet account from this time!
    After 5 days (YES, FIVE DAYS) they still hadn't replied to this. I sent them another e-mail and I kindly asked for my money. They replied that I have to wait more days and they are sorry bla bla bla (sure they are!).
    Yesterday, after 21 days from the day this story started, I sent them an e-mail and told them to stop play with me and to send me my money. They still haven't reply.

So... be careful with them. I wouldn't ever suggest unibet to any player. Those guys from Sweden suck!

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strange story.
    Usually they are very smart even if you use multiple accounts.

...and usually they donīt ask for any proof of identity
    Last edited by moonbeam; 10-24-09 at 12:03 PM.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

I'm patiently waiting for "BigWoollyMammoth" to chime in shortly as well, letting us know that this is yet another book that has wronged him.....

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

Give them a call, might speed things up.

Unibet is a solid bookie in my opinion, if you don't cheat them they'll treat you properly.

lna

They replied today.

They told me that I have to wait more days, until their security department check the files. They also said that this is standard situation for their company!

So, officially, they ask their clients to be patient after 18 days you've sent the files... Great bookmaker. Not B+, maybe A+++++ it is better for them

Czu81
    Czu81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5709

so sad. F..Unibet, used to play poker there..

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

they are superstiffs!

yobinad
    yobinad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unibet is a good book, never had problems with them, but their support is week.

316316's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh so sad to hear that but al least we are warned.. Thanks for that...Hope your money will be settle soon.Goodluck

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I haven't played there in a while, but going off what I've been hearing, their customer service has went downhill since 2004-2005. I used to get pretty decent support from them back then.

lna

Update: still nothing...

vanman
    vanman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I`m pretty sure it takes them about a month to verify your documents,but once it is done then you shouldn`t have any problems getting your money.

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Unibet is noted on the swedish stock x-change so your money is safe for sure. I wouldn't think it's unreasonable to wait up to 2 weeks to confirm legitimacy of documents.

Toit
    Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaug View Post

Unibet is noted on the swedish stock x-change so your money is safe for sure. I wouldn't think it's unreasonable to wait up to 2 weeks to confirm legitimacy of documents.
    Come on, two weeks is ridiculous!
    Most bookies handle it within the hour.

The reaction time of Unibet's customer service seems to be dependent on the country you live in.

MMM
    MMM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unibet is a reliable bookie but their fraud department is slow. If they suspect that you are a cheater in some way, they will not act very quickly. My advice too would be to give them a call and maybe ask to talk to a manager. Tell them your story in a friendly way and hopefully they will help you.

MMM
    MMM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Toit View Post
    The reaction time of Unibet's customer service seems to be dependent on the country you live in.
    True. They cant afford to be slow handling complaints from customers from their main markets such as Scandinavia or Benelux.

cristianbet
    cristianbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

be careful with this scum unibet ,will void live bets without reason

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cristianbet View Post
    be careful with this scum unibet ,will void live bets without reason
    I canīt believe this.

Unibet is the only book which never void a live bet for me.

Every book (even pinnacle ) voids live bets. Unibet never voids one. And I placed thousands of live bets there.

mirmiroa
    mirmiroa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Quote Originally Posted by moonbeam View Post
    I canīt believe this.

Unibet is the only book which never void a live bet for me.

Every book (even pinnacle ) voids live bets. Unibet never voids one. And I placed thousands of live bets there.
    the same here..bet-at-home theft me at live once i placed 2 bets at the same match and for the one that suposey won they said me that there was technical prob while there was no prob with the other that lost...they r propably trying to increase their profit with these i dont know

cristianbet
    cristianbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

well I never had problems with bet-at-home , IMO they deserve a better rating than most euro books

mano
    mano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello I have a similiar problem with this shit bookmaker

I deposited 300€ on 2nd of March, the next day they blocked my account and asked for documents, IDs, card copies , utility bill, bank statement
    They always keep holding me, "please wait we are investigating"
    The money from the deposit have been processed to their bank account

Now after 2 weeks of waiting I decided to make a complaint
    Clearly they don't want to open my account and neither refund my deposit
    I hope someone can help me

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Mano give them a call you will resolve this quick, they must think you have multiple accounts, if you share a IP with a fellow bettor you problably will not get your money back.

mano
    mano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    if you share a IP with a fellow bettor you problably will not get your money back.
    It's because of this kind of mentality of yours, bookmakers will try anytime to screw players
    1. sorry but are you aware not everyone has a static ip?
    2. any serious bookmaker will not have a problem relating as long as the player can provide documents for the so called id verification

as for my problem, unibet has unblocked my account (after pressures from eCOGRA and Bookmakers Review)
    They unblocked with my max stake limited to 1% than normal, without placing a bet!
    I withdrew my balance of the 300 € leaving me with a - of 7.50 € (their card deposit commission)

Hope they choke with the 7.50 €

Unibet is a F (scam) in my list

Good night!

gnacioulman
    gnacioulman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello from Spain,
    My account has been blocked. 9 days they verify my documents. Daily I ask them about my account, but always I have the standard answer: process is not finished yet. Probably Unibet the bankrupt? Such delays have a badly smell......

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

try creditwagering
    2 months no updates

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

what happed to poster?

M@ximo
    M@ximo's Avatar Become A Pro!

still not money??!!!

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unibet is solid against all small players. When your balances go up to $2000 they starting act like, we try secure your money, (perhaps we can block your account) They also give phone-calls try block it. I warn people use real phone-number _they gonna call you.

And unibet also try steal money from poker-players ( I got stories here )

Im not a big friend of unibet anymore. (I was a fan 3-4 years ago)

Be careful with them.

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Remeber; Big companies is not always the best Companies.

BVO
    BVO's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you like your account to get blocked, asked for ludicrous documents, your winnings held for months , your live bets voided at the bookmaker sole discretion then unibet is the perfect place for you

rki999
    rki999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Avoid UnibetTHEY DO NOT FOLLOW THE GOOD MANNERS

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

rubbish is all above, just today got a withdrawal of 600+gbp within 12 hours

Toit
    Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by austin View Post
    rubbish is all above, just today got a withdrawal of 600+gbp within 12 hours
    Agree with Austin, never had any problems with them and payouts are fast.

Petro
    Petro's Avatar Become A Pro!

big problems with unibet
    my account is blocked for more than 2 weeks now

Petro
    Petro's Avatar Become A Pro!

Same answer for 2 weeks now: 'standard procedure, routine check'
    I also read on local forum that they did this to all players, and freeze their funds,

I requested to pay my deposit and 'investigate' without my funds being held, they refused!
    Practically they keep the funds and earn interest of it while 'investigating'

AVOID

12 Last