BigFish
    BigFish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Surprised at Heritage lack of promotions

So I have this Heritage account that I got when the Greek sent all US players there....I think I had a few thousand in there when Greek sent me over, lost it, and haven't used the Heritage acct since....so fast forward to this week and I get on both Live Chat and have a call with customer service. I say that I'm considering depositing for football season, and both the rep on Live Chat and later the rep on the phone tell me that there are currently (1) no bonus promotions; (2) no reduced juice promotions; and (3) no idea if or when any would be offered. It was like they didn't give a sh*t whether I deposited or not, and don't do any types of promotions.

Ironically, both the website and the announcement when you call the customer service line boast about the great promotions and cash back. WTF?

Anyone have similar experiences with Heritage? Anyone offered any type of promotion there?

goombah
    goombah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3161

They have the preseason nfl promo, looks pretty good to me.

psufan
    psufan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4599

Quote Originally Posted by BigFish View Post
    So I have this Heritage account that I got when the Greek sent all US players there....I think I had a few thousand in there when Greek sent me over, lost it, and haven't used the Heritage acct since....so fast forward to this week and I get on both Live Chat and have a call with customer service. I say that I'm considering depositing for football season, and both the rep on Live Chat and later the rep on the phone tell me that there are currently (1) no bonus promotions; (2) no reduced juice promotions; and (3) no idea if or when any would be offered. It was like they didn't give a sh*t whether I deposited or not, and don't do any types of promotions.

Ironically, both the website and the announcement when you call the customer service line boast about the great promotions and cash back. WTF?

Anyone have similar experiences with Heritage? Anyone offered any type of promotion there?
    They might have labeled you a sharp. They proactively descriminate against professional / winning players

alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

You are already getting the following:
    Reduced Juice 108 lines for football
    Reduced juice 8 cent progressive baseball lines
    Cash back rebate of between .04 and .08 %
    8% reload bonus with 4x rollover.
    If you're a habitual loser(you say you lost a few thousand when the Greek sent you) you're 8th deposit is free(Heritage takes the average of your 7 deposits that you zero out.

tz0
    tz0's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm up there (almost nothing, but still up) and have been getting weekly cold calls and emails offering a 20% cash bonus. 8x roll.

diybookie
    diybookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Are they back to referral only or is it open to all?

SharpsMoney
    SharpsMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Heritage is a good book you can find. Don't get sucked in those "F" rating books that don't pay when you win. They usually give you 100% reload bonus then rape all of your winnings.

Just take their 8% cash bonus with 4x rollover, their low baseball juice and other promo. You won't regret it.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

I got a call from a wonderfrul man named Frank offering me a lovely 20% cash bonus. Plus a get out your bet at Halftime thingy. I called in but he was not there.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I would love a 20% bonus. I've only gotten 8% except my first deposit there which was a special deal.

tbill1
    tbill1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9237

Same here. Came over from Bet Jamaica, but didn't use them. I got a solicitation for a 20% bonus if I make a deposit. I did, and all the others since were at 8%.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4742

I got offered a 20% cash bonus recently. Not surprised though as I'm a loser there especially lately.

looneytunes
    looneytunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

I think it s offered to everyone on one deposit of 300 or more between now and the regualr season. I had to ask for it, not advertised anywhere

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

the reduced juice is def a good thing considering you get that just for signing up

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Heritage recently offered me a 20% cash reload bonus on a $1,000 deposit, only because I haven't played there in awhile.

BigFish
    BigFish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for all the replies guys. The people on this thread were more helpful and more knowledgeable than the CS folks at Heritage! Didn't even realize I was getting -108. Thanks again to all who responded.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Heritage recently offered me a 20% cash reload bonus on a $1,000 deposit, only because I haven't played there in awhile.
    this promo goes for everyone. 20% cash, 8x rollover. You can only use it one time between now and the end of October.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

They have gone to shit as far as options go....Im NEVER looking for promotions but their lines are BS....I was JUST talking to customer service about it....Last year had MANY MANY more options....Like how they promote this...MOVE THE LINE..Dont promote buying points and then make it as worthless as possible...I used to take teams that were +3 and move them to -3 but now thats not even an option....Only thing they have going is the "get out of your bet at halftime" promotion that you can bet a whopping 250$ on....

10:00AM (PST) 466 Cleveland Browns
    ....How worthless is that...Last year they had many many more options...Ill be moving from Heritage if I dont see some new lines up soon

PaperTrail07

Last Year you could move it up to 7 1/2 points.....now its garbage..4 runs in mlb and 3 points NCAA and NFL LOL

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Last Year you could move it up to 7 1/2 points.....now its garbage..4 runs in mlb and 3 points NCAA and NFL LOL
    It'll be up to 15 points in the regular season, mo mo. You just gotta wait.

PaperTrail07

I asked that specifically and very clearly....and was told NO.....so we will see.....
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardGeorge View Post
    It'll be up to 15 points in the regular season, mo mo. You just gotta wait.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post

this promo goes for everyone. 20% cash, 8x rollover. You can only use it one time between now and the end of October.
    I got the 8% 4X Rollover. I guess it isn't that bad? I had no idea about the 20% 8X.