malta2013
    malta2013's Avatar Become A Pro!

m8poker wont pay out 2500E.

Hi , m8poker is trying to scam me. They wont proccess my withdrawal of 2500E.

Due to violation of our general terms and conditions we have blocked your account. As you should be aware of itīs strictly prohibited to create several accounts.On those basis your account is permanently locked and you can find the the proof below:radbat 213.165.168.215 Blockedpijero 213.165.168.215 BlockedWe have no interest whatever persons that are behind these accounts, so no explanations are needed from your end. For information our terms and conditions can be found on our website.For any further questions do not hesitate to get back to us!

I dont have 2 accounts in my name , and i never took any bonus from there or anything. Only thing is that when i told my friend that he should try m8poker he registred from our work becouse we are working in same company.

HE NEVER Made a deposit or confirmed registration , so i dont know what m8poker is trying to do...

What should i do? I am also living in Malta and they dont want to meet me to discuss this.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

So interesting that in 95% of the time the poster that brings up these stories has only 1 post.