Yes, this is my first post. And sure, i registered only because im pretty tilted. i will try not to bring the discourse down too much...On Thursday evening i placed 3 wagers(same prop) on bovada live. The Angels/jays -will a run be scored this inning(5th inn). If you don't know what Bovada Live is, its an app where they provide you with props/wagers where the odds change depending on the progress of the game. They change every inning, every batter, every pitch... Anyway, my wagers occurred with one man on(1st) in the top of the 5th. The line was -105, seemed like a good line. Again, made my wagers, and they were all accepted. Shortly after this a run scored, huzzah, fuckin A, good stuff... It didnt credit me immediately, so i checked back after the inning finished and still the line was open. 15-20 minutes later, my original ammt was credited back to my acct. I called cust service, and they said this line was past post.... meaning that this was a line that they wanted to close, but didnt. I told them i made the wager,they accepted it, and they should have to pay it. They did not agree. Furthermore, when i said ,hey, this is an error you guys made... you have to make this right.... the customer service rep had the gall to tell me it wasn't their fault. And the error had something to do with my computer. Im not going to get into how mad that made me, i was not at all kind to the rep.

As i realize im being incredibly boring ill sum up the rest..... i spoke with mult reps, not one offered to grade my wager correctly, or even give me some kind of comp. I will never deposit another dime with Bovada until they grade the wager correctly. This is not the first bad experience ive had with them since the bodog-bovada switch. Honestly, i thought their service used to be quite good... And before this it was still fine but they seem to have problems making these exceptions on a situation by situation basis. Bodog never used to have that problem. Losing my business, is not something that should rate this kind of hard headedness. Ok, im bad at summing things up.
I'm not playing at Bovada until their cust service shapes up, neither should you.