Tevezz
    Tevezz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Tonybet - Stay Away

Hi to all here. Just want to write few words regarding my experience with a bookies called Tonybet.

Have recently created an account there, even deposit through a card ( not to look very professional ) and my account were directly limited to 10-15e on every selection posible. Was amazed why the limits so low, I thought account is not verified and ask for a response from their site. It came: is a decision taken by our traders. Getting banned after 3-4 bets it can happen but immediately after creating the account never happend to me. Of course, now they ask for all the papers in the world in order to withdraw my money, is like committing crime.Also need to mention I never had an account there or none was made from my ip. Why they advertise of being online bookie if they don't accept bets from foreigners ?!?! Worst experience I have lived with a bookie. Stay away of it!

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks
    DoggyStyle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Who in the fack would play at a place named tonybet

Tevezz

the ones that have mostly their european accounts limited

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyStyle View Post
    Who in the fack would play at a place named tonybet
    To get "value" odds probably. Why pick something at +120 @ pinnacle when you can get it at +150 @ Tonybet?

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I used to think that Tony from 5dimes was Tony G, same brash manner on the poker tables. But this Tony is just a fish venturing into the sports betting industry, lines for some markets are great, but too new for me to trust having more than a couple benjamins on there.

teaz2win
    teaz2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

Quote Originally Posted by Tevezz View Post
    the ones that have mostly their european accounts limited

Just curious... your limited with European Bookies (hmmmm wonder why) and this guy limited you really quickly .... sounds like he did some homework.

Tevezz

Quote Originally Posted by teaz2win View Post
    Just curious... your limited with European Bookies (hmmmm wonder why) and this guy limited you really quickly .... sounds like he did some homework.
    Do you believe in Nostradamus stories ? How can someone do the homework from that company if i never had an account there, didn't staked one bet there? Only conclusion is that they limits countries but if they do that they should fix it from registration. By the way teaz2win not all are leisure players so you can stop wondering

Bass386
    Bass386's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

The Support from tonybet is bad. I want to pay out and they sent em an email that I must verify my account. I've sent them my identity card, a moneybookers/skrill account statement and a bill. Then I get the answer, that my account is not succesfully verified, because the bill is older then 3 months. The bill is from May, so the bill is two months old. I write it to the support, but the support dont answer on my mail. A really bad bookmaker , with a shit support Team.

unknowniq
    unknowniq's Avatar Become A Pro!

S

I have same problem ... And me interested, what happened on the end? Withdrawal was successful or not? (sorry for maybe bad english)

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

you can seek advice from sbr team.. they will help you out...