jimbo747
    jimbo747's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Betdsi hidden terms and conditions

Deposited (eventually) on Monday evening by **** using the finals100 code, don't think I had wagered here for a year or 2. £150. The email mentioned 20wr, and 'standard terms' applied and that it ends on the 30th June, checking their site under promotions it mentions moneybookers does not qualify for the bonus. No problem. Had to speak to livechat to get my deposit to show, mentioned I used the code and was all sorted. Freeplay wasn't showing yet but made a couple of wagers. Queried it today and was told because I hadn't asked for it within 24 hours (a term I think I've only come across once, but was made clear on the terms & conditions) I wouldn't be eligible. Luckily Sally managed to get approval for the freeplay to be credited, but I did mention how a critical term like that should be made clear on the email! Anyone else ever fallen foul of this? And does anyone have a link to these terms, had a look and can't see it myself. So A+ customer service, C- for the way T's and C's are hidden. Maybe its because I'm a UK player and used to generally clear terms and conditions...

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Jimbo?? Dont you have ladbrokes shops to bet at , without being limited?? why online

jimbo747

You've obviously never been in our local Ladbrokes To fit in I'd need to go unwashed for a week, constantly piss myself and dribble all over my creased nicotine stained betslip that I fumble awkwardly to the cashier. Betdsi seemed highly rated, that and a 100% bonus was too good to turn down.

sharpcircle
    sharpcircle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

jimbo,

the rating system isn't about reliability. its about whos on the take.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I agree the 24 hour rule should be written on e-mail promos. However their bonus terms is common knowledge for most DSI regulars, and is clearly written in their rules:

Name:  Basic Free Play Rules.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  14.9 KB

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Jimbo, good explanation..but does ladbrokes limit personal players hard? ladbrokes as in ladbrokes SHOPS.

England is great because stores are all over the country.

jimbo747

I've not used lad shops much, prefer my betting to be from the comfort of my own sofa. Or toilet. They're useful in that winnings made online can be withdrawn in cash via a shop for free, but you'd need to ring if amount is over £1000. Betfreds are the worst shops, they attract the real degenerates, never dared step foot in one of them.

Agree its my fault for not reading the terms fully and indepth, its usually in my experience, and I've played at some truly god awful places, any key terms are either on the email, or found easily via a link in the email. And even in that screenshot above, the term about requesting the bonus is the very last thing on the list, as if its the least important. Kind of makes my point
    Last edited by jimbo747; 06-27-13 at 05:03 AM.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

I know one thing...I will be depositing today to take advantage of the 100% freeplay. Can't beat 100% free play from an A+ book compared to the %100 offered by the risky C & D books. DSI has 2-payout options that the C/D books will never offer which really attracts me. Plus the fact that you can use your 300 in free play in up to ,8-team parlays and if you happen to hit a Dime on a parlay they only make you roll 20x deposit=6k. Several weeks ago I got 100% free play from betmania and they make you roll deposit + free play winnings. I ended up hitting parlays under free play in the amount of 1200
    So the same 300 deposit + 1200 in free play winnings at betmania required a roll of 15k versus the 6k for same deposit T DSI. Class book and a free play that can't be passed up.

Promo good to June 30th

milank
    milank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

they are always hidden so you must go to live chat