HannaB
    HannaB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Betfair stole my money

Hello! Myname is Anna . I need your help. Exchange Betfair has blocked myaccount and took all my money. The letter, sent me a Betfair, it was writtenthat I use eight accounts. No relation to the other accounts I have no. AtBetfair I checked 21.07.12 and use only one account. My account ---. Ipassed the test card, sent the necessary documents and Betfair allowed me touse their services. Previously, no letters of any violations I have notreceived. 26.12.12 I received a letter saying that I am a VIP customer.04/04/13 my account was blocked and was removed of all my money. I contactedthe support team, said it was a mistake that I only have one account. I got areply that the decision is final and is not subject to cancellation. Please helpme in this situation and get my money back, the account was 12 034 dollars.>
    Last edited by SBR Staff; 05-06-13 at 08:05 AM.

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16072

remove personal information

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man... that just made me cough my coffee. 12 dimes, that has gotta hurt. Good luck...

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

8 different accounts haha,thats bonus whoring.

HannaB

Who was this situation? Who can tell what to do?

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by dikefale View Post
    8 different accounts haha,thats bonus whoring.
    bet fair doesn't offer bonuses

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

It does from ti e to time 25 no loose free bet.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Anna? Ok Anna. Im sure your name is Anna.

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

i though European books are regulated ? make no difference whether is legal or illegal we still get screw by book

daejeon
    daejeon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HannaB View Post
    Who was this situation? Who can tell what to do?
    pics of your or it neva happened

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16072

betfair closes accounts becose there might be people with multiple accounts trying to avoid Premium Charges of 60%, so they think they are losing a lot of commisions/taxes. even if i remember good, there was a case of new customer who found his new account closed and money confiscated becose! his style of tennis betting was similar to an old customer who already had to pay Premium Charges of 10-30k, but he didnt. its not even same IP or similar IP its just the way you bet. So beware even if you have friends whom you want to teach how to win some money, just dont do it.

HannaB

Here in my case. How can this be? The account was opened nine months ago and everything worked fine. With the opening of the account betting strategy unchanging. And all of a sudden my account was still relate to the 7 accounts. Why, then, due to an unblocked within one month, two months, three months and four months, etc.? So, if your betting strategy on the stock exchange, whose match with anything else, then you will be responsible for both the other person and his account? So I take it? If yes, so this is some bullshit. No letters of a violation or re-registering, I did not get. Tell me how do I get my money back? Sincerely, Anna.

daejeon
    daejeon's Avatar Become A Pro!

use betdaq

gmaxkenny
    gmaxkenny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1285

Having multiple accounts with Betfair is not a problem,I have three,as long as you did not supply false information when opening extra accounts.I use different accounts for different types of betting.
    Go to Betfairs "regulatory information" and "dispute resolution" pages you will find where to complain and what regulatory body covers your country,you can contact them.
    If your complaint is genuine you should have no problem,Betfair is to big a company to confiscate your money without reason.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Doubt betfair is in the wrong.
    Doubt you are a female bettor.

HannaB

Tell us what your doubts? Do you think that girl can not bet on Betfair?

mikenhl
    mikenhl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Did Betfair ever pay back those millions that was stolen from the player?

why is everyone attacking Anna?

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mikenhl View Post
    Did Betfair ever pay back those millions that was stolen from the player?

why is everyone attacking Anna?
    Mikey... it does not look like anyone is attacking Anna. Actually there is quite a bit of OPs trying to be helpful and one that wants to see her and another that thinks she is a he... so she is getting more help quickly than some other new OPs I have seen ask for help in the past.

tommygun

My doubts are you are a female and I doubt Betfair is in the wrong. These are my doubts.
    You obviously are opening multiple accts for bonuses or something along those lines.
    Just call them up.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont think confiscating 12k is the right punishment for some £20 bonus abuse.
    I dont use Betfair but maybe theres other advantages of having 8 accounts than just bonus abuse.

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

So happy I had my glorious days of scalping and bonus hunting, before the market was invaded by Eastern European whores.

tommygun

Been using Betfair for 8 years, never had a problem, play by the rules and you won't get burnt. Do dodgy stuff like opening 8 accounts and not informing them that you are going to do this, they obviously have a right to not accept your business.
    There's more to this story.