DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

*******.AG any info ?

just got email offering 150% bonus
    H.R.W.A.G.E.R

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

A former co-owner of ***** parted ways with them and this is his own book now. Haven't deposited yet, but have heard good reviews so far.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

That guy was always nice. I would though update the home page with the flash add that says, "the NHL is back". It gives the impression it isn't updated since the NHL has been back for months.

ethandavis2
    ethandavis2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1964

one payout every 7 days.....i'll stick with 5dimes and heritage
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave ethandavis2 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Ok shop - if you want a bonus, its not a bad deal..not 5D level, but not an F shop either...solid D+/C- operation at this point.

I would play there personally...but would keep balances limited to 10% of your roll for safety sake. Plenty of more solid outs - but few offer a bonus like George does or the level of service they can offer.

Comparing a place like this to 5D-Heritage is pointless...call Tony, ask for a 150% free play...report back on how that goes. If your picking between this place and 5D for a primary wagering portal - you dont need to be gambling.

Solid 3rd-5th out for the high level rec player who plays between 300-1k a game and looking for an advantage. I doubt limits will be much above a nickel here on bases. Heritage is 10x that for most bettors. Wouldn't worry about taking more than 1 payout weekly here..if you are, your playing in the wrong book...much better shops for that.
    Last edited by djefferis; 05-06-13 at 08:37 AM.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by djefferis View Post
    Ok shop - if you want a bonus, its not a bad deal..not 5D level, but not an F shop either...solid D+/C- operation at this point.

I would play there personally...but would keep balances limited to 10% of your roll for safety sake. Plenty of more solid outs - but few offer a bonus like George does or the level of service they can offer.

Comparing a place like this to 5D-Heritage is pointless...call Tony, ask for a 150% free play...report back on how that goes. If your picking between this place and 5D for a primary wagering portal - you dont need to be gambling.

Solid 3rd-5th out for the high level rec player who plays between 300-1k a game and looking for an advantage. I doubt limits will be much above a nickel here on bases. Heritage is 10x that for most bettors. Wouldn't worry about taking more than 1 payout weekly here..if you are, your playing in the wrong book...much better shops for that.
    Well said... I just cannot see trying to start another new service at this time of year and getting hit on soft baseball lines and a real sh1tty economy. This has got to be a money losing move. Not hear anything bad about G but the 16 years of service is a bit of a stretch. I would of trimmed that to between 5 and 10 personally... I would also get rid of all those .COMs... DimSum, not sure how too say this but you gotta be on the email hamburger list to get emailed so fast, smile here.

DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

thanks guys, I'll give it a try