marlena
    marlena's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

WilliamHill not paying 35 000 euros!!!

Hello>>
    I am writing to you to inform you about my case with bookmaker williamhill who is holding my winnings of around 35 000 euros for 9 months.>>

I have opened my account at 30.07.2012 and made 3 deposits of 3000 EURO, 2000 EURO and 3000 EURO which means 8000 EURO in total. Ive placed bets in-play on a soccer game and all bets were settled as won. Ive logged to my account next day and account was still active but around midday on 31.07.2012 it was closed. Ive sent the email to customer service asking why my account is closed and they adviced me I have to go though age verification process and it will be reopened. I did it the same day (I can attach relevant email) and my account was reopened and I was invited in the email to bet again. However Ive tried several games and always my maximum stake was 0 so I ve rquested withdrawal. After 1 week when I didn’t get my money Ive send them email asking about it. On day later 07.08.2012 I got respond that my query was forwarded to relevant department and they are waiting for their respond. I gave them 3 months but didn’t get any respond so I decided to write to SBR. After some time person from SBR adviced me to contact WilliamHill customer service again. I was adviced my Customer service that everything is fine and I am welcome to make new withdrawal request what I did (I can provide screenshot of the email where they are saying: Kindly log in to the account and submit another withdrawal request then contact us again so we may be able to process it.), and update a SBR representative that they asked me to make new withdrawal request and that I am waiting for the money now. After 5 days I still didn’t get the money so I contacted them again. I got respond that my account is under investigation so my request was rejected and that they will update me when something new will happen in my case. This happened at the start of December. I informed SBR representative that they suddenly change their mind and are not going to pay me as they said before but didn’t get any other respond in this case. So after no respond from SBR I have contacted IBAS with my query but was adviced that they are unable to assist with cases about holidng withdrawals etc. After that I have exchanged over 30 emails with WilliamHill customer support and all the time they were telling me the same excuses saying they are doing some security checks on my account (Ive got at least 20 emails about those pending security checks in last few months).

>>

My account is not blocked, is fully verificated, bets are settles as winners but I cant get those money for 9 months. I know WilliamHill is one the main sponsors at SBR website and probably their rating will remind A+ but you player be carefull...

I have now contacted Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner and looking for their reply.

Regards

hunter111
    hunter111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Marlene, where are you from?

So, SBR and IBAS didn`t help you and WillHill don`t pay you, it`s getting time to mandate a lawyer. This is the only chance for you to see your money, if you haven`t bet on a game, which is under suspicion (on which game have you bet)!?

It is useless for you to communicate again and again with WillHill or anybody else, who wont hepl you. Take a lawyer and hope, that everything will be fine

kestbra111
    kestbra111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

take them to court!

they are thieves.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Get them guy, this book needs to be exposed. We are willing to lose thousands if not our house to this greedy bastard but cant afford to payback if they got own.

marlena
    marlena's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I have been adviced to fill this form now and deal with Gibraltar Gaming Comissioner http://www.gibraltar.gov.gi/remotega...o-complainants

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

In some rare occesions, willhill is asking big players to send their documents in their offices in Gibraltar, sealed in an envelope. All documents must be verified by your local authorities. Is this the case for you?
    IBAS is a 4 letter joke, they dont even worth the stamps in the envelope.
    On the other hand, the Gibraltar gaming commissioner is a serious authority.
    I want to ask you something else. Was that game that you bet ''clear''? I mean, is there something that could flag this game as fixed?

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

how william hill takes 8k euros in live bets, how you deposit 8k euros prior the game and all wins, can you tell us what u bet on that game? 8k for 35k, odds at 9-2?

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by davidchong View Post
    how william hill takes 8k euros in live bets, how you deposit 8k euros prior the game and all wins, can you tell us what u bet on that game? 8k for 35k, odds at 9-2?
    Will Hill and Ladbrokes take some pretty big bets, they'll raise stakes for favoured customers. Of course, if you bet value they'll limit you to nothing.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

If bets are settled as winners then it doesnt really matter what s/he bet on.
    Sounds like a problem with ID verification, method of deposit etc etc. Or they just dont like you.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Shame on them! Thieves...

riccardoh
    riccardoh's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've just had a bad experience with them got tri and exacta up worth only 200 gbp and they treating the bets as losers
    even though it clearly states that the bets are winners in the results page of espn
    went on chat and they are ' still checking bets' now i have to wait for email zzzzzzzz
    they better pay up, well dodgy!! im sick of getting mugged off,when betting on line
    will hill are a huge famous company it really suprises me!! its like a millionare mugging a tramp

sbavi
    Update your status
    sbavi's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had a decent experience with them.I was on a hot streak and made about 60,000$ in 9 days.

Requested my withdrawl and they asked me to send a few documents.I did as they asked me to and in 3 days received a mail that all the info has been verified and that i'll be payed soon.

They took about a week from then but they sent me the full amount.

The only negative thing being that i'm limited to a very small amount in most of the markets that i used to bet on.