Gradius
    Gradius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 625

Question about parlaying at 5Dimes

I wanted to know the maximum limit that can be parlayed at 5Dimes. I also wanted to know if it was possible to parlay series bets (example: Miami Heat odds to beat Milwaukee in the 1st round and Memphis odds to beat LA Clippers in the 1st round are parlayed).

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whatever the parlay limit is... if you call in and want to bet more, they will let you.

The books know they are ahead from the beginning when it comes to parlays for the most part, so they will take very high limits over the phone.

A few years ago.. I had a balance of around 30K in 5D.. I called in and asked if I could bet over the limit of 5K on a parlay... They asked Tony, and Tony said I could bet up to my whole balance on a parlay.

As for parlaying series bets... yes, you can. You can pretty much put everything in a parlay as long as there are no correlations.

Gradius
    Gradius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 625

What about props? Are those able to be parlayed? I've read that parlaying props are not allowed.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    What about props? Are those able to be parlayed? I've read that parlaying props are not allowed.
    yes u can parlay props, just only 1 from each game....