Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

bet mania ? low limits?

New to betmania. Have run up nice chunk of change. Was going to go double or nothing on Louisville last night to knock out a good part of the 12k rollover which even that was asurprise to me. Attempted to lay 1k and the max wager is 250. I am by no means a large player, but 250 seems very low to me. Wonder if this a normal max limit? Especially for a championship game?

Back to Gtbets and you wager I go.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

That's Mania's standard limit across most sports. BetPhoenix is max $500 so you more than likely could have asked CS for a limit increase to $500 at Mania, but doubt it now since your up.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

sounds like something they probably do to players that take their match freeplays.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Thanks for the input fellas. Just see if I can grind this 4k more in rolloves and see what happens? Thanks agian

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Unless GT changed drastically from the old VIP ways...they are not the place to play to avoid low limits.

Shocked at how low some books limits are these days. Risk control and bonus whoring killed the days of limits greater than your initial deposit.