bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

1 hr after completion and bookmaker has still yet to grade a round 4 golf matchup

not acceptable in my eyes....customer service just blows it off.....a+ no longer

bostonboss

1 more book to cross off my list....looks like 5 dimes and legends only shops for me.

bostonboss

2 hrs now..still pending.....yawn...ask for a manager on chat there are none available....

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

call wagering

tell them you need a bet graded to place a bet

they will get it done

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Seen longer waits, not sure the big deal. I wont name book names but there's some other A books that have taken 4+ hours to grade tennis bets for me before. Give them a call instead of hitting refresh on your pending bets for hours.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

They once took 3 months to grade a live soccer wager I made. It was only $20 so I didnt care too much.

mr.ed
    mr.ed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4218

If you are expecting golf match-ups to be graded within the hour you probably shouldn't be wagering offshore. Also, they went off the air last night because of weather delays and it was surprising that they actually came back and got the round in before sundown. I would actually be surprised if match-ups were graded last night given the circumstances.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by the_orangekat View Post
    Seen longer waits, not sure the big deal. I wont name book names but there's some other A books that have taken 4+ hours to grade tennis bets for me before. Give them a call instead of hitting refresh on your pending bets for hours.
    I've had winning prop bet wagers from top rated books graded six hours later.
    I never batted an eye.