gcd8
    Update your status
    gcd8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

anybody deal with skybook.ag???

somebody called me from there other day so i went to check out their site, i'm familiar with them because they are same as bet phoenix, i go to make a deposit on friday ** it was later on like 9pm and guy gives me costa rica, i was like what time do they close and he's like well u need to deposit within 30 mins , so i'm thinking yeah i'm not going to be able get in a deposit tonight that sucks, i asked for phillipines and they said they don't use phillipines hmm, then i go back today and click on live chat it doesn't even work, i'm glad i never made a deposit because it seems like this is a below avg book, anybody with anything good to say about skybook

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

same thing as betphoenix, they will pay. they pitch 100 bonuses alot they are big on a 30 day hold on funds.

gcd8
    Update your status
    gcd8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

yeah they want to hold ur funds for 30 days cuz they know most people have no money management skills and will lose it all before the 30 days brilliant

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Skybook used to be a very reputable service and well tjhought of by all.... they kinda hit that same bump in the road like JAZZ and Phoenix... maybe they are ready to pull out and be strong again. Hard to say, always liked that crew...