playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Exchange USA!

we need one. This is rediculous. I feel like there is so much money to be made here. Betmaker did not even try. They made is more expensive to get money in and out compared to their parent company Betdsi.

SBR - can't you push an effort to try to get this done with a major US facing book? We all know SBR receives funds for advertising/referrals, why not here?

offshore tyrant
    Update your status
    offshore tyrant's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree 100% to the max man !! Just pure insanity that we don't have an exchange ! The possibilities are endless. Can still get guys to seed market by offering trading for free. Betmaker never advertised and things were slow because bettors thought there was no way of making money there because markets were seeded by only one or two guys. After first numbers were bought there were hardly any numbers being replaced. Even if exchange could take 4% on winners instead of 2% betmaker took i would still play. Come on guys it's freaking 2013 not 1993 ! There should be multiple exchanges for US bettors !

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by playz View Post

SBR - can't you push an effort to try to get this done with a major US facing book? We all know SBR receives funds for advertising/referrals, why not here?

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

It's been attempted...funds transfer issues are just too much to overcome. Big U.S. players use workarounds to play at Matchbook--which is slowly regaining its mojo.