BigJob
    BigJob's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marathonbet.com

Hello people !! I'm from Russiya , my english is not very good , but i'm think i'm can say you history , what you can understand .
    27.12.2012 i'm was make deposite in BookMaker - marathonbet.com , make 1 bet and win 7275$(THis stake on my account now) , after 28.12.2012 my account was blocked ... They say that it is standart procedure , and was want my documents , i'm was send Passport , Drive doument , and documents from bank ... all documentsi'm was send for they , after they "account is pending, please wait for" , i'm was send 50++ males for 3 monthes , and in last month they no 1 male answer ... I'm don't now what i'm can make , only 2 chaces :
    1)make sue , but marathonbet registered in holland , and it is big problem going on sue ther for russian... SUE- it is veeeery big problem
    2)SBR... i' very need in your help , 3 month they block my account ... 7275$ very big oney for me ...

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

I understand you're already currently being assisted from the claim you filed today.

BigJob

Have't chance in help ? Win 7275 money and shiters can't withdraw ... Don't play there guys !!!

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

You can request your funds now, but your account is closed.

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great job SBR. Can we hear what was problem?

BigJob

Thx you very mach ! Was wait 3 month , and you help for 2 days ! Big thx twice !