CHANTICLEERS
    Cobra Kai Never Dies!
    CHANTICLEERS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

AmericasBookie.com March Madness 150% free play 12x roll any takers on this offer?

Mr. Jack Evans called and left a message on my cell today offered me this HUGE bonus, anybody else getting the same phone call from them? What's their story?

Rico Suave

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

i never made a withdrawl but i have read on a another forum they advertise on dozens of players reporting very fast payouts. all you have to do is email them you want that same offer anytime in future I'd bet they give it to you. Pretty low roll over, i'm pissed I don't have enough cash to take a shot dozens of places i could atget bonuses like this .

CHANTICLEERS
    Cobra Kai Never Dies!

Thank you sir Hank

Rico Suave

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

yep, they called me many times even though they closed my accounts last year.

Hankwins

so they reopened your account for another deposit or they are clueless?

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

i think they just too lazy to take my name off the marketing list. but, that's a very good bonus

Hankwins

ok, yeah it is. soo many out there, so you kick a ss in the bonus game? i will admit i typically bust before cashosut?

goombah
    goombah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3161

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    ok, yeah it is. soo many out there, so you kick a ss in the bonus game? i will admit i typically bust before cashosut?
    Sometimes busting before cashout is the best strategy.

CHANTICLEERS
    Cobra Kai Never Dies!

Quote Originally Posted by goombah View Post
    Sometimes busting before cashout is the best strategy.

That's a little too premature IMO...

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I got some e-mails and a few calls spaced out over two years and decided to get down with them last October. I play until I bust out or cash out. You can't complain about the bonus and have been paid either same day or the next day p2p. Three or 4 payouts.

CHANTICLEERS
    Cobra Kai Never Dies!

Thank you for your input rob...

JoeyBagels
    JoeyBagels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4500

They are a ***** offshoot but have always paid me fast and promptly. Very good bonuses or you can request reduce juice (but you have to speak to a manager). Don't give them your real # or they will call you constantly. They boot pretty quick though.

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

Only time will tell with this group. The owner is making strides, but his association with one of the industries recent scams won't help him nor will any shills. His hard work and dedication towards his players will.

The good: High season fast payouts, big bonuses, slow line movement, nice software
    The bad: Low season slow pays (verified on this forum), limited offerings compared to other books, quick shutdown for so called sharp accounts
    The middle: A poor past history, but the owner is working hard to overcome that challenge which I think should be commendable, constant telemarketing calls, domain issues

I hope this group gains positive momentum and sustains its business for the entire 12 months.

looneytunes
    looneytunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by InsiderHer View Post
    Only time will tell with this group. The owner is making strides, but his association with one of the industries recent scams won't help him nor will any shills. His hard work and dedication towards his players will.

The good: High season fast payouts, big bonuses, slow line movement, nice software
    The bad: Low season slow pays (verified on this forum), limited offerings compared to other books, quick shutdown for so called sharp accounts
    The middle: A poor past history, but the owner is working hard to overcome that challenge which I think should be commendable, constant telemarketing calls, domain issues

I hope this group gains positive momentum and sustains its business for the entire 12 months.
    smells of utter desperation, wouldn't keep to much there

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by InsiderHer View Post

Nice post Insider, would nominate it if I could... really nice. The bonus is questionable and indicates quite a few things...

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

I took 200% 15x on wed of last week. I am requesting a payout today and will update... Owen is a good customer service man over there he is from the states if u are a U.S bettor.

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Ok the request is in. I spoke with Owen the guy is straight up told me its like holiday over there they only have few accountants in over there but it still could be ready same day or late 2moro. Will update when received

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Congrats on the payout. No doubt in anyones mind you'll get it. They offer a nice bonus as you could see with the rollover. You put the play in, roll it over, no prob.

CHANTICLEERS
    Cobra Kai Never Dies!

Good for you BIG