TommyDog
    TommyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

Thoughts on youwager.eu???

I first joined this book in 2000 (at the time first fidelity), and never once had any issues with them in terms of payouts, etc. I just sort of drifted away from them mainly because I was tired of them calling my home at all hours and on a regular basis.

Looking for a few books to add to my list for the upcoming baseball season, and I know that youwager was always a solid baseball out.

But, not having dealt with them in some time, was wondering if anyone who currently plays with them can offer some feedback. Still reliable? Any reason to avoid them at this time??

I always considered this book a very solid and underrated option, but again, it's been awhile.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

love them, reloading tonight.

ethandavis2
    ethandavis2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1964

agree with hank... great book

Hankwins

I'm all in one two straight wagers tonight nets -1 1st Q and nuggets -1 1st Q

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Very underrated book, they do pay fast

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

solid book

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well loved book according to sbr posters. Thinking to deposit there.

HeDidDisToHim
    HeDidDisToHim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 189

I promised to deposit at youwager if they refrained from calling me within a 6 month time frame and it worked. They are borderline harassing with the phone calls, but I could think of worse things (like falling for the BetIslands scam). Solid, reliable book.

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

They just called 5 times in a matter of few minutes

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

One of the few Books I play at these days and would reccomend them to anyone, cold calls can get a bit annoying and is the only negative thing I can think of. Great promotions, decent reload bonus and never any BS when you want a payout. A+ Book to me.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

cold calls = give them cell phone = auto voicemail or blacklist
    Last edited by Kaabee; 03-19-13 at 11:41 AM.

Hankwins

i think they only call people who are down money, if you cashed out a few grand ahead of the game they don't call.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

They're a honest book, but stop losing and they will stop calling. They don't call if your account is funded.

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

only book i use

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Youwager is one of the better books around,although I am currently playing with their sister book Betpop...which is a great choice

Hankwins

blows my mind so many people where thrilled with betislands sameday payouts while youwager does this ans always has and yet no shills were pumping youwager.

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22151

I had a 2 dime limit with them. Won some money and they dropped me to a dime a game. They can keep this book. Good I guess for suckers.

Hankwins

not alot of people care to bet in excess of 1K a game. what on earth makes someone a sucker for playing there?

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Someone at another site said he was up almost $100k at youwager and he showed me his tickets. He was betting upwards of $5k per NFL game. He told me they've never limited him either.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Someone at another site said he was up almost $100k at youwager and he showed me his tickets. He was betting upwards of $5k per NFL game. He told me they've never limited him either.
    Nice i bet $5000 a couple times not very often though . My highest i ever got it up to was $55000 but i went and lost a bunch of it ended up cashing out $15000 still not bad considering i started with $500 but would have been better to have gotten the $55000 if i did not get greedy. This guy must be flying high with $100 K .

Hankwins

youwager is bizarre to me though, i have recieved a call about a 100 percent match upto 1K, I was unable to take advantage, i got paid i call back TWO days later and the offer is off the table. blows my mind they seem to want my money so bad one day and could care less the next. and they do want it bad when they do these promo's they will call 10 times and use something that looks like the call is coming from a local number.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    youwager is bizarre to me though, i have recieved a call about a 100 percent match upto 1K, I was unable to take advantage, i got paid i call back TWO days later and the offer is off the table. blows my mind they seem to want my money so bad one day and could care less the next. and they do want it bad when they do these promo's they will call 10 times and use something that looks like the call is coming from a local number.
    Yea they are extremely annoying doing that. Calls over and over . They were calling several times a day at one point coming out of the damn woodwork. Once i was driving into work and i looked in my rear-view as i was driving and there was this guy back there in the back seat. I was startled at first then he goes off on this 30% promotion YW was having. I kicked him out of my car only to find another one later in my trunk.
    At one point i really did go off on a guy because they were leaving messages but they were disguising who they were .They tried to make themselves sound like a bill collector or something when you call you find out it is them. Funny because all the times they call you would think it is the greatest Promo EVER. They are actually just average others have better then them but they do not call as much as they do or use deception to get you to call.

Hankwins

i welcome youwagers call for better than average bonuses, i just hate it's always some BS it's good for today only.

captrobey

i welcome youwagers call for better than average bonuses, i just hate it's always some BS it's good for today only.
    If they were better than average yes but they never are or at least the ones they are offering me. Normally it is like 500 points and a 30% FP which is nothing special . 500 points is only a few $$$ .To call as much as they are i would expect like a 50% FP and maybe 2000 points which is 38 cash.

ethandavis2

guys, please chime in on ur limits at youwager. im new there, and it looks like there ncaa and nba limits are 500. thats freakin low

Hankwins

Quote Originally Posted by ethandavis2 View Post
    guys, please chime in on ur limits at youwager. im new there, and it looks like there ncaa and nba limits are 500. thats freakin low
    damn, how much havr you taken them for?? mine are $5000 on both

captrobey

Yea i agree with Hank mine are high too 2000 on totals for college and $5000 for spread. NBA is 5000 Totals and $10000 spread i think

ethandavis2

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Yea i agree with Hank mine are high too 2000 on totals for college and $5000 for spread. NBA is 5000 Totals and $10000 spread i think
    is that internet or phone? internet wager says 500 max

captrobey

Internet-although i have never tried a bet that high here but thats what it says under limits. I know for the Duke game it said $2000 for the Total when i made it and that's what it is under limits. Did you win a crapload from them surprised its that low.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

YA... they use what is called spoofing with telephone numbers. I once commented or posted that they have a very advanced Sales and MArketing system with auto dialers and advanced PBX techniques. Some jerkoff was like, no they do not what are you talking about... they are Mickey Mouse basically, I did not even bother to respond. Other than the annoying outreach program they have as I call it they are a solid shop. Being able to withdrawal right away as well with a bonus is also a very good marketing program and the math works if you really look at it from a books position... I have always been impressed with how they handle this aspect of the Biz. Oscar runs a strong service.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your limits seem low... it could be an accidental profile setting unless you have taken some payouts or your action from the beginning warranted an adjustment... what were you playing the first week of your first deposit... e.g. markets, wagers and bet sizes...

ethandavis2

Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post
    Your limits seem low... it could be an accidental profile setting unless you have taken some payouts or your action from the beginning warranted an adjustment... what were you playing the first week of your first deposit... e.g. markets, wagers and bet sizes...
    i just signed up this week. im only up about 2k. betting bball halves about 400 a game

goombah
    goombah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3161

Your probably betting their overnight lines. Probably when it's game day, you will find normal limits. I always lose at betpop and even for me, I have a $500 limit on NBA right now.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

complete gargbage book as far as customer service is concerned and a well known fact the poker room is full of collusion.

ethandavis2

i sent an email to my host guy to you wager, and my limits are higher now...so its all good

12 Last