mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

5dimes question

I've never had an issue with 5dimes in the few years that I've played there. I'm addition, i consider this a minor issue. So here it is. I placed an in game wager on the heat -11.5 at -120. However the wager accepted at -115 and i wasn't given a chance to accept or decline this line change. Do i have a legit complaint or am i grasping. Again not make or break for me here. Thanks

Milk Money
    Milk Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

So your angle here is you would have preferred the worse price so your bet should be voided?

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

no you have no complaint...you would have jumped all over the "accept" button if you did anyways, since -115 is much better than -120...every gambler in the world wishes they could get .05c shaved off every bet they make... if the line had gone from -120 to -125, you would have been given the choice to choose...

mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Yeah, but I my point is I have the right to accept or decline this new info. It could be the smart money was on OKC. I could have changed my mind and bet them instead.

Megatron81lions
    Megatron81lions's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 118

Lol i think your reaching buddy

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mintpicks79 View Post
    Yeah, but I my point is I have the right to accept or decline this new info. It could be the smart money was on OKC. I could have changed my mind and bet them instead.
    How would you prove that the option to approve or reject the price change never was presented? I have always been notified of any price change by the software -- so 5dimes will probably challenge you on that point.

daringly
    daringly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4671

If there were a minute delay where the game state changed, you would have a valid complaint. If you simply got a better price than you accepted, and the game state was the same, you have no gripe.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

So u would reject it because a 5 cent line change during live betting where ppl are betting fast and crazy on both sides tells u maybe mia -11.5 is the wrong side?

maybe ur real sharp but cmon man really? a tony chat would be interesting lol.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Ive never had this issue there, everytime the line or odds changed positive or negative Ive been alerted before the bet went through. You may have had a case if you called them or went to live chat right away but not after the game.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by mintpicks79 View Post
    Lol smart money on a -11.5 ingame wager. Can't make it up.

Epope3LV
    Epope3LV's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL!