johny19871
    johny19871's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Redking Payout SCAM

Hello

I have a problem completing a payout with redking. I used to play now and then on their website but never requested a withdraw for about 2-3 years. On Saturday i won and tried to withdraw 580 euro. The blocked my account and they asked for a ton of documents. I send to them all the documents but they do not proceed telling me it is handled by the risk department and that even they cannot contact (!!!) and check the status. Three days and stil counting is a long time for account verification and i read several complaints from other players in some forums. Any advice, or experience with the company ? Is the site legit ? Do they payout eventually ?

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

You mean Betredkings? If so, then yes they do pay.

johny19871
    johny19871's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Yes betredkings. Thanks for the reply. I will wait for another 3-4 days. Hopefully you are right if not then i will see what i can do.

rozanski
    rozanski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

I had a similar problem. I made a withdrawal on Saturday. I sent all requested documents on Monday morning but I did not get any reply. Yesterday the money appeared at my poker account (but I did not get any info from risk department or support) so I requested for the withdrawal. 5 minutes ago I got my money. I guess everything will be also in your case.