For anyone out there who does not make their own picks and is looking for a sports service AVOID USA Sportsmonitor!!!!!!! THEY DO NOT WIN!!!!! I spent over $11,000 with them on 40 different services in two different sports, only 3 showed a profit and it was only a few units, the rest all lost, some lost huge!!!!

I had been monitoring them for over a year before I sent them any money and checked the archives and took the top 40 cappers over a 3-5 year period. These services all won very consistently in all sports and especially in NCAABB and NBA. I thought how could a service that posts plays after the games start not show results as anything other than what they showed in their archives? I only checked the plays after all the games had finished, this was my big mistake!

After spending all that money on all those cappers and to see results so far different from what their archives state, something seemed very very strange!! They claim the picks are posted 5 min after the game starts and they are, but follow a capper that is up during any particular sports season, click on the link and check their plays BEFORE the games finish everyday. You have to do this religiously for a few weeks and you will see they are no longer winning at the rate they were before you started monitoring them. I tried it with over 60 different cappers, they were all winning until I started monitoring them, then they suddenly starting losing!!! Coincidence?!?! Not with 60 different cappers!

Some were up over 40 units, then when I started monitoring them, they ended up down 40 units for the year, an 80 unit swing!!!!! This happened several times! How is it that they are winning but when I start monitoring them, they all get stupid and start losing??!!

I was incredibly stupid, it looked so good, I should have known it was too good to be true!!

Hope this helps someone avoid spending a lot of money and losing on top of it!!!!

Good Luck All!!!!