mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Looking for a new book

I currently play at 5dimes but I think I might open up an account at either Legends or Heritage. I'd prefer not to play at all 3 because that's too much going on for me because I'm so busy, so which one should I go with between Heritage and Legends? Do they both support ** deposits?

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

between those two Heritage in a landslide..

they have reduced juice and much much much softer lines..

It nearly impossible to bet LEgendz full juice over time, they are super sharp, strong lines always, strong half time lines, high VIG, and they dont offer much for unique props. (except horse racing head to head matchups if you neeed them check BET Legendz they used to have these in the Spring on weekends, I ahve not checked this year yet.. dont think Ive ever seen other than Derby Preakness a head to head matchup for horses at Heritage.)

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

id say heritage with the reduced juice. legends is pretty plain and -110.

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    between those two Heritage in a landslide..

they have reduced juice and much much much softer lines..

It nearly impossible to bet LEgendz full juice over time, they are super sharp, strong lines always, strong half time lines, high VIG, and they dont offer much for unique props. (except horse racing head to head matchups if you neeed them check BET Legendz they used to have these in the Spring on weekends, I ahve not checked this year yet.. dont think Ive ever seen other than Derby Preakness a head to head matchup for horses at Heritage.)
    Thanks buddy, when do their lines come out? When I first started betting, I opened up at Bovada but their late lines annoyed the living shit out of me, which is one of the primary reasons I went to 5dimes.