PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

What happened to thegreek?

Had not played there in awhile. Went back to them and wanted to update my address cause I had moved since I last played there. I was given a run around for about 25 minutes. I sent in a utility bill from the new address, but they wanted a utility bill from the old one. I had to confirm all sorts of sh*t - drivers license #, old address, recent wagers, utility bills from both places, payout password, how long ago I moved. They wanted to know my last two wagers (among the million other things). When I told them the team and the line and the risk , they wanted to know the exact win amount (which i didnt have my computer in front of me so i didnt know). I was laughed at and asked how I could not know what my own wager was?!?! I'm sorry I didn't know to the penny what the win amount was! So I put her on hold and went to my computer and wrote down the exact details to my last 2 wagers as she requested. When i got back to the line she asked me what the one before those 2 were! The thing that pissed me off the most wasn't even having to verify everything, it was just the attitude the woman had on the phone that I didn't have every answer to her million questions right in front of me and that i must be some kind of thief (my account is probably close to 5 years being open).

Ultimately I couldnt even process my withdrawal because my card was expired. The second I was not able to make a withdrawal the conversation went smooth as pie and she went ahead and deducted $30 from my account to send me a new card. What happened to the old greek? Why are they messing me around, I used to play there all the time. It's really annoying how easy these books take deposits, but how they have to make it such a pain to withdraw. I thought Greek was different, but I guess not. Anybody else have any similar experiences with them recently?

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

You wanted a withdrawal to an address different than you had on file.

Would have no doubt been easier if you didn't try and do both things at once.

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sad but true at most books. Put in a address change, then say a few days later once that is resolved, put in a withdrawal request.

I should say that The Greek does have pretty good security on payouts, and those with large balances are appreciative when those balances are not open to fraud.

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Security Measures