Alltheway
    Alltheway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Pinny .. not so sharp

Word says that they dont have all that sharp action anymore after they cut the US credit , I have actually seen a few lines move late .

Could it be that they are not originators anymore?

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Didn't realize you had to be 'American to be sharp..good to know.

GO USA-we dominate everything.

Seriously, if you believe pinnacle tossed all their big accounts with possible backers who hold US citizenship, your just plain wrong.

As to Pinny no longer being a leader, its more a sign of self reliance and consolidation in the industry...used to be a 1000 small shops charging 20 cents and laying off on pinny for a nickele now they take more risk and when it goes wrong, it goes very wrong (see BI). Pinny still has some sharp guys on staff.

Alltheway

You dont get my point my point is that alot of the sharp stuff they are not booking anymore and from what I hear it is now reflecting on their lines

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

Quote Originally Posted by Alltheway View Post
    You dont get my point my point is that alot of the sharp stuff they are not booking anymore and from what I hear it is now reflecting on their lines
    then what an opportunity for you right? just move somewhere abroad and hammer their weak lines!

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I would imagine most of their lines on American Sports would not be sharp anymore if they cut American players?

Logic would dictate that there are more "sharps" that bet on American sports in the United States...

Miz
    Miz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3162

Quote Originally Posted by Alltheway View Post
    You are correct. Their model has been to copy cris, hours after cris has been hammered into quasi-shape.

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now now

I want a clean fight.
    When I say break I mean BREAK!

Now lets getttinon..

Ps nobody that moved big money stopped playing at Pinnacle. Just possibly zig zagged the way they funded/got paid/credited.

Alltheway

Prince I know for a fact people that cant even transfer between accounts and some large balances still floating , trust me they are not getting the action they did before nor are they getting the originating move

Harmy G
    cool story bro
    Harmy G's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2262

As long as their limits remain as high as they are, they remain the leader.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

A lot of problems today, more than 30 minutes to confirm a bet. Well nothing new i guess...