Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 109116

BetDSI - Accessibility of website

For more than one week the accessibility of the website is really bad. It is nearly impossible to place bets at BetDSI. The customer support said that they are working at this problem, but nothing improves. I tried two different browsers, deleted all cookies, nothing helps.

In the evening hours european time the accessibility is worst. After midnight european time it's getting better.

Navigating through the betting overview takes minutes instead of seconds. The live betting section on the top of the website doesn't appear, so you have to wait until live betting loaded successfully before choosing a selection.

Has anybody a suggestion what might help? A different browser (I used IE and Firefox) or does it make sense to open an account at bookmaker, which should have the same odds like BetDSI? Has bookmaker the same problems?

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I am quite disappointed with the new live betting. It runs much slower than the old pop-up one used to. My phone had trouble placing a mobile wager earlier, and I had to confirm three times before it actually went through.

Overall its a great site, and I am sure they will solve these hiccups will fix themselves sooner rather than later.